• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody own this? (II)

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
I love all things cigar. I also love gadgets and gizmos of all sorts. But I came across this and I just can't make any sense of it.

Also, notice that they can be engraved and volume discounts are available! If you hurry, you may even be able to get one before Christmas!! LOL

Cheers,

Tony

Even though it looks more like a broken off door handle... I'll take 2 of those! :sign:

They've also got a stainless steel version for the low, low price of only $265. You can't afford not to buy it!

The Warthog (Phacochoerus africanus) is one ugly beast. Its tusks, however, when not used to fight off predators, can grow up to 7 inches in length, and are a prized material for knife handles, egg holders, necklaces, and now, thanks to Gershon Limited -- cigar cutters and wine openers!

Inspired by the Warthog Wine Opener, this cigar cutter is so beautiful and so easy to use. The cutting mechanism is made out of stainless steel and has the Gershon seal of authenticity. Packaged in a gorgeous leather pouch, it's definitely a cut above the rest.

All Gershon Limited products are handmade in the U.S. and are guaranteed for life. Engraving and volume pricing is available for corporate gifts.

What, you've never seen overpriced crap before? :)