• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else get a PM from a noob with a link to a russian website?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
PM from User: mignulikz

Topic: Help!

No idea where it ends up but considering most of the viruses out there are now written in the former soviet republic, I'd advise you not to click on the link.

Shawn

I forwarded my PM copy to Rod :)

I got one too. Saw it was linking to a Russian website and deleted straight away.

Pete

Oh yay. Spammers who use PMs to spam others.

Sigh.

Shoot 'em all, is what I say! :angry:

At the forum where I moderate, we have the PM system set that you have to have at least 10 posts to send a PM.

If Rod can set this forum software up the same way, it will stop this kind of BS in its tracks.

Mine went to AdultFriendfinder.com.

You mean your home page :whistling:

The interesting part? My email showed zero new notices of a PM, and still does not show that PM, yet that PM was there when I logged on.

Got it too...I wonder if that was a bot that did all that pming, otherwise someone spent a lot of time for nothing.

PM from User: mignulikz

Topic: Help!

No idea where it ends up but considering most of the viruses out there are now written in the former soviet republic, I'd advise you not to click on the link.

Shawn

I forwarded my PM copy to Rod :)
Too late...Adult Finder :angry:

Like I need more of them!

How about 'HotChicksWhoWantToBeWithOldGuysFinder'...then this guy would have something :whistling:

Got mine at 4:41 this morning. ...hate spammers!

Mine said "Please Help". I assumed he wanted a source or something. I didn't even click on mine to see what it was. All I know was it had a ".ru" after it.

No Thanks! He needs to be drawn and quartered!