• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone Else Risk the Wrath?

Brickhouse said:
My wife will sit on the porch with me while I smoke one with no problem.

But in the house?  I don't care what the system is or how well it works, my wife would destroy me.  End of story.
Yep, same with mine.....the wrath isn't worth it.

bfreebern said:

My wife will sit on the porch with me while I smoke one with no problem.

But in the house?  I don't care what the system is or how well it works, my wife would destroy me.  End of story.
Yep, same with mine.....the wrath isn't worth it.

I'm actually risking it as we speak...review and details forthcoming. ;)

-Trey

Nice knowing you Trey. Just make sure the wife has bail money.

Full disclosure for my own safety: she's out of town until Monday night. Worst case, this goes badly and my office airs out, sorta. Best case: she doesn't notice and I continue to live. (please, oh please oh please. I'll be good from now on, I promise)

1. Admit nothing.
2. Deny everything.
3. Make counter accusations.
4. Flee the scene.

-Trey

Leave some smoky smelling clothes in office, blame them and ask forgiveness.

golfgar said:
Leave some smoky smelling clothes in office, blame them and ask forgiveness.
I blame Robbie.

Spad31 said:
Full disclosure for my own safety: she's out of town until Monday night. Worst case, this goes badly and my office airs out, sorta. Best case: she doesn't notice and I continue to live. (please, oh please oh please. I'll be good from now on, I promise)

1. Admit nothing.
2. Deny everything.
3. Make counter accusations.
4. Flee the scene.

-Trey

Faking a seizure might be in order?

You have until Monday, smoke another today and relax.  I would get a can of Ozium and spray the hell out of your office the next couple of days.  I've been in a similar position.  As long as I have a couple days to air the house out and have a can of Ozium, I've never been caught.  :thumbs: