• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else work in front of a computer

I would say I spend about 12-14 hours a day in front of pc's, but during work it's usually work 2 hours and post, surf, chat etc the rest of the day!

...I work in front of, behind, on top of, and inside PC's all day doing my job as a hardware design engineer...:D

Every so often, when I'm stuck in my cube, I take a five minute "sanity break" and browse the web a bit. This page is high on the list....:cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

Yep, I'm an "internet developer" so I pretty much sit in front of the computer all day. I swear I have read or seen just about everything there is on the www.
I've run out of things to do.

ree ree robusto said:
Unfortunately, where I work there is a filter on tobacco related sites among other things. :(

Ree
[snapback]184161[/snapback]​
Cigar Pass and Cigar Snobs are blocked by the firewall at work.......I just pay off the network admin with a 5-pack every so often....they are no longer blocked

I' sit in front of the computer all day too. The amount of time spent surfing depends on how busy I am during the day. I do like to check out CP when I've got the time.

Since I do spend all day in front of a computer, it cuts down on the amount of time I want to be in front of one when I'm not at work. Maybe that explains my incredibly low post count.

Back