• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone interested in a Peterson Ebony?

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
First off let me start by saying I know this is in the wrong forum, but I wanted those that frequent the pipe forum to see it in case someone was interested. I was digging through my pipe drawers and came across this Pipe I bought about this time last year in 2008. It's a Peterson System Ebony 307. Details are below. As you can see by the third picture I have never smoked from it, it's just like new. I bought this to turn into a Latakia pipe, but seeing as I already have a Savinelli Professor and Punto Oro for my Latakias, and currently have two other pipes that have yet to see fire for some of my other blends, I'd see if anyone was interested in it. It also has the P-Lip mouthpiece on the bit, not the standard fishtail and an XL bowl. There are no scratches or dings on it as it's been in the nylon sleeve since it was purchased. I've been looking everywhere on-line for more references and photos, but it appears that this particular size in the Ebony finish may have been discontinued.

If anyone is interested, I'll throw in some tobacco, pipe tool and a pipe travel case for free.
The pipe retails for about $120, I'm asking $80 $70 shipped from whomever is interested, as I won't be using this pipe anytime in the near future, and figure someone else may want it.

Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
Chamber Diameter: .79 in./20.07 mm.
Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
Stem Material: Vulcanite
Shape: Bent Billiard
Finish: Ebony/ Smooth
Material: Briar

354538215.jpg

354538206.jpg

354538210.jpg

Im sure someone would love that pipe. Give me a couple of weeks to think about. good luck

That is beautiful Jake. I just can't swing it right now, but I wish you luck in your sale.

so very tempting.... but I have to be good for a while... :(

I have a Dollar, and you won't have to pay shipping, since we live across from each other. :D