• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone investing in cigar biz?

gamnoparts

I need some capital to help an expanding business(involving cigars). If anyone has $5100 to invest, and wants to double it within a year, plus get free premium cigars, help me out!!!

I promise, this is not spam, and not a get rich quick scam, simply a legitimate ivestment...

Hope someone can help,

gam

I promise I won't be taken, plus if I had $5100 bucks I could double it in an hour if I really wanted. Of course I could end up spending quite a few years in prison or at the least jail. :p

Whats the investment in?? I already have a huge investment in my humidor.. Not making me any money though.

Ummmmmmmm let's see, 1  ,  2,   3,   4    .04 in this pocket

Hot dang!  And I thought I didn't have .02 to rub together!

Besides, your name (backwards) is a Strap On sumthin. What kind of cigars are those??? :lookup:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, or make them click on a topic they knew they had no interest in. My apologies to all.

I'm really just looking for venture capital, thought some cigar smokers had money to venture - I didn't realize you're all like me - broke.

Oh, and gamnoparts, stands for Strap-On Mag(azine). It is a small magazine, that my friend and I created in college, it was a lot like Maxim, only with absolutely no censorship.

Just busting your balls bro. It is just not likely on any BB you will be able to sign up and ask for people's money and be taken seriously. Don't sweat it.

Yeah, I kinda realized that after I posted, that's why I went ahead and started contacting angel investors. I ain't sweatin' it tho. As long as the ball bustin' comedy has merit!!!!
I love a good joke!!!

Hell Guys I have a company you can invest in it called
"Fleececo" yep it's for real.
The entire business is there for onepurpose to remove cash from your pocket and put it in ours.
We figgured if Someone whanted to be dumb at least we could be honest.
We actually registered it and formed a legit company named that.

5 grand does not buy that many cigars man... let me tell ya.. I spend 2 or 3 grand every time I order and its just re-stocking.. if you think 5 grand is going to start a cigar biz you might want to re-think it a little...
even a Modest.. (very modest) inventory will be upwards of 100 grand. unless your only selling "don nobodies" which then you have to sell a product nobody knows.. which is tough.

Back