• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone near Gadsden, Alabama?

if he even PMs me LOL no word yet..he may not wanna herf with a GIRL

Melly

You guys are ROUGH!!! LOL
I'll be headed out to Tulalip again pretty soon I think though, so we will have a smoke bro.

Oh, this hotel here in Gadsden has pretty damn near non-existant internet service. It's here, but it is extremely SLOW, and so far I have been able to get on it twice.......both times the computer crashed.....But its a nice hotel LOL, and its close to the work site.
I get there at 415 am (about 15 minutes from the hotel), and then I have to go out and shoo the cows away from my instruments that are set up in their pasture. I am not a country boy at all.....and I fricken hate it LOL.....its only for a month though.

Yes you will be here for a month but you will get to smoke with MEEEEEEEEEEE! Ask Gwheato! I give good herf! *hush ya'll*

Melly

Yes you will be here for a month but you will get to smoke with MEEEEEEEEEEE! Ask Gwheato! I give good herf! *hush ya'll*

Melly

Sorry bombtek... I can't compete with that bro!!! ???

Dont let David fool ya. Yes he can!!! :love:

??? That was totally out loud wasnt it bro??

Don't you have another out of town business trip to go on...

;)

Not till Next month! Im all yours till then!

Speaking of the Deep South, we have a new employee in another office. His first name is Gagndeep!! Go figure....

Dont ask me how my mind works, it scares the hell out of me, and I dont want to talk about it!

Speaking of the Deep South, we have a new employee in another office. His first name is Gagndeep!! Go figure....

Dont ask me how my mind works, it scares the hell out of me, and I dont want to talk about it!

Weird ass :sign: