• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone see this Ad banned by the NFL?

Jesus H Christ. Why don't you just shut the fuck up and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You've made it clear that in 2 days and 15 posts, you know how our community works and you feel the need to let us know how things should be. Just leave...or are you one of those guys that gets his rocks off arguing over the internet trying to prove himself an intellectual giant.... :rolleyes:

I tried to tell you nicely in PM.

You'll either get it, or you won't. Seems this is not the place for you since you can't drop it ( Or just a Troll).
Oh, and my look alike up there...... He is trying to be a DICK!

We have a strict no politics rule, period.

You were kindly advised of our rules, and you have decided to negate them. This is a cigar community, and we pride ourselves on that. If you can't understand our basic rules, then this certainly isn't the community for you. You may bring years of cigar experience, however the vast amount of cigar experience and information found within this 13 year old community is far larger than any one person can provide.  I'll allow you one last opportunity to make this right. The choice is yours...

cigarkiller said:

A business is all about making money? Wow... cutting edge stuff there.
I didn't say that. Nice try.

No?

It is not about football, rather it is about commercialization and selling of things that the NFL thinks people want, not about the game of football.

Cigarkiller, they all have given you plenty of advice, if you mean to stick around CP, I suggest you learn from the foot in mouth experience that you just had (and that most noobs have) play nice, don't cause or suggest controversy, this isn't the place.

Peace

C