• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone use a Keurig?

My wife and I love ours, we grind up Killer Beans and put them in the My k-cup. The pods are excellent too.

Anyone have any experience with the Tassimo? I heard it's less clean up then the Keurig.

Anyone have any experience with the Tassimo? I heard it's less clean up then the Keurig.

There is absolutely no clean up with the Keurig besides removing the K-Cup and throwing it away. Which takes all of 2 seconds. I couldnt imagine anything being easier.

I'm just going based on a few things I read online, I really have no experience with either, but am really tired of making 8 cups of coffee when I'm the only one drinking it.

I'm just going based on a few things I read online, I really have no experience with either, but am really tired of making 8 cups of coffee when I'm the only one drinking it.

I am pretty sure that you won't be disappointed with either one. I have heard nothing but good things about both of them.

Matt (MP928), that was very thoughtful of you. Thanks for the great package. Can't wait to start trying out some new blends! Above and beyond my friend thank you so much.

BUT, I got word of you doing something earlier this week. Watch your mailbox today and tomorrow from a couple of us. :whistling: :whistling:

Ben!

Talk about above and beyond! You completely decimated my mail box! I still can't believe the package that you sent! Everyone of those smokes are unreal! I resolved myself to the fact that I might never get to try a Frank, and then BAM, it comes out of nowhere and hits me in the face! Thank you!!

I was happy to send you some coffee, but after seeing what you sent (and that double agent souldog24ca sent), I realized that I sent a bottle rocket and I received atomic bombS!

All I can say is that this weekend, you might want to be prepared to stop, drop, and rooooll!!

Damn you guys, I've been following this thread and checking your suggestions out so much I actually had a Keurig machine in my hand at the store. But I got cold feet as I have unopened cans of coffee in my pantry and don't want to waste it unless................................................................................hmmmm

FS/WTT 1-can each of Yuban and Folgers. Unopened and sealed, stored in perfect humidity and temp. Can code Aug 09. Will trade for Opus A or Tat Frank
sign.gif
sign.gif

Matt (MP928), that was very thoughtful of you. Thanks for the great package. Can't wait to start trying out some new blends! Above and beyond my friend thank you so much.

BUT, I got word of you doing something earlier this week. Watch your mailbox today and tomorrow from a couple of us. :whistling: :whistling:

Ben!

Talk about above and beyond! You completely decimated my mail box! I still can't believe the package that you sent! Everyone of those smokes are unreal! I resolved myself to the fact that I might never get to try a Frank, and then BAM, it comes out of nowhere and hits me in the face! Thank you!!

I was happy to send you some coffee, but after seeing what you sent (and that double agent souldog24ca sent), I realized that I sent a bottle rocket and I received atomic bombS!

All I can say is that this weekend, you might want to be prepared to stop, drop, and rooooll!!
HAA!!! Hope you enjoy them bro. Although I am afraid there is more than 1 double agent.... :whistling:

I've got a Senseo 1 cup system. I bought the adapter so I can grind my own beans to give me more variety. We use a Mister Coffee commercial 1 pot @ work. Currently running Cigar pass beans through it.

Damn you guys, I've been following this thread and checking your suggestions out so much I actually had a Keurig machine in my hand at the store. But I got cold feet as I have unopened cans of coffee in my pantry and don't want to waste it unless................................................................................hmmmmFS/WTT 1-can each of Yuban and Folgers. Unopened and sealed, stored in perfect humidity and temp. Can code Aug 09. Will trade for Opus A or Tat Frank
sign.gif
sign.gif

Hahaa!! I'm can't imagine anyone missing out on this deal, but just FYI, you definitely should get a Keurig and a "Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter" that you can get off of amazon if the store doesn't have it. You can make your own k-cup with your own coffee grounds. But you probably already traded it off!
I had a bag of amazing Kona coffee beans that my sister brought back from her honeymoon, and every morning I had 1 cup of delicious Hula Daddy coffee!!

Matt (MP928), that was very thoughtful of you. Thanks for the great package. Can't wait to start trying out some new blends! Above and beyond my friend thank you so much.BUT, I got word of you doing something earlier this week. Watch your mailbox today and tomorrow from a couple of us. :whistling: :whistling:
Ben!Talk about above and beyond! You completely decimated my mail box! I still can't believe the package that you sent! Everyone of those smokes are unreal! I resolved myself to the fact that I might never get to try a Frank, and then BAM, it comes out of nowhere and hits me in the face! Thank you!!I was happy to send you some coffee, but after seeing what you sent (and that double agent souldog24ca sent), I realized that I sent a bottle rocket and I received atomic bombS! All I can say is that this weekend, you might want to be prepared to stop, drop, and rooooll!!
HAA!!! Hope you enjoy them bro. Although I am afraid there is more than 1 double agent.... :whistling:

What!?!? This is deeper than I could have ever imagined!

For you guys using the My K-Cups filter, how much grounds are you putting in? In other words, how many beans are you grinding up? A few tablespoons worth?

Kohl's has the '60' on sale.

As for the K-cup...don't pack it like espresso, fill to nearly the top.

I'm late to this thread, but have to add my endorsement for the Keurig system. Mrs. Doc and I first saw one at a B&B back in '05 and I was intrigued with the concept. No muss, no fuss and a perfect cup everytime. Shortly thereafter I bought one for my office and started experimenting with all the different selections of coffees and teas that are available. That first little machine is still going strong and hasn't delivered a bad cup of coffee yet! At home I still like to brew coffee in a french press, but at work you can't beat the Keurig for convenience without sacrificing taste.

I've got one in my dorm room. They're great, but the expenses can rack up quickly. You can get hot chocolate for it too, my gf loves it.

I just picked one up today. I ended up getting the B77 brewer and it came with 72 k-cups at BJs for $138.

Ben!

BWAH HAHAHA!!!! SUCK IT!