• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

APO AE 09356 - KABOOM!

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
Cabaiguan Juan sent me a care package to end all care packages. Cigars to smoke, cigars to share, cigarettes to barter with, books & mags to read, the list goes on. He packed it like he's been here!! Out-freaking standing!!! He even included a couple of cutters, there never seems to be enough of them when you hit the field.

I'll be on the road distributing the wealth to some fantastic Marines in northern Afghanistan. I'll post some pic of me herfing next week when I get back.

Thanks just doesn't cover it. I'm fortunate to have met great folks like those here at CP!!

Cheers,

Tony

Awesome .....Nice play Cabaiguan

Thank you for your service Tony, you and your guys stay safe over there!

That package got there quick! sent it on the 8th i think. Well, i've gotten a lot of input as to what things to send. a USMC SSGT recommended the "motivational" magizines, i figured the "Worst Case Scenerio Handbooks" would be helpful, incase your trapped in quicksand or being attached by terrorists os something. Enjoy it, wish i could have fit more into that box.