• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are any Partagas Serie D labelled “Series” with a “s”on the end on the band? Smoked 1 and seems legit, wondered if just a variation in labelling? Thx

I think those were part of the 2023 EL Caja con Tapa deVidrio line
Tom's smart ass, yet brilliant, answer references the common play with counterfeit Cubans being a glass top box.

I won't pretend to give you the final answer as @CBoukal said, but I am pretty sure that Series has never been an actual band and your band looks a little odd in that the gold Stripes above and below the text are a little too fat.

@CigSid or @jfields can give you a definitive answer if they care to chime in.

As Chad said, the real issue is that you enjoyed it. But here is another piece of the overall equation. It has been discussed adnauseam that counterfeit Cuban cigars can contain anything from rat feces to Quality tobacco but if you think about it, why would a counterfeiter go to the trouble of using excellent tobacco when all they're trying to do is steal your money?

I think you got lucky.

But I could be wrong.........

Tom's smart ass, yet brilliant, answer references the common play with counterfeit Cubans being a glass top box.

I won't pretend to give you the final answer as @CBoukal said, but I am pretty sure that Series has never been an actual band and your band looks a little odd in that the gold Stripes above and below the text are a little too fat.

@CigSid or @jfields can give you a definitive answer if they care to chime in.

As Chad said, the real issue is that you enjoyed it. But here is another piece of the overall equation. It has been discussed adnauseam that counterfeit Cuban cigars can contain anything from rat feces to Quality tobacco but if you think about it, why would a counterfeiter go to the trouble of using excellent tobacco when all they're trying to do is steal your money?

I think you got lucky.

But I could be wrong.........
Definitely fake... No "s" ever on the Serie D...

What "Book" of the Gospel exactly was that from? Bill is "the" source regardless of the misplaced "Book".

The old adage is if you have to ask you know the answer!