• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

are millenium's worth the price?

defetis

Token
i love padrons, i do, but at my local B&M they are 60 bucks a piece. are they worth it? anyone have a cheaper one i can buy from?

joel

If you mean 1926 40th.

Cost should be +- $21.00 to $23.00

Brian

Hmmmm....Millenniums + $60 + Kansas City...must be Outlaw. Joel, I'll tell you what, they are good, but not that good. If you want to great Padron a 26 #2 or 40th will hit the spot. It also helps that they are more than half the price. Maybe I will see you around the Law sometime :D

Considering that Millenniums were released over 5 years ago and then only in limited amounts you are not paying for how great they are (which they are) but how rare they are now.

OpusXKC hit it right on the spot. Those are from the B&M we go there. I smoked 3 when they first came out and was impressed with them. But for $60 bucks, they wasnt the impressive.

If you mean 1926 40th.

Brian

No, he means Millenniums. They're "okay," the blend is more like a 1964 than a 1926. Since I prefer the 1926s over the 1964s, I don't go crazy for the Millenniums and especially not for $60.00. :0

I also have a hard time justifying the price for those 1926 40th Anniversarys since the blend is the same as a regular 1926.

If you mean 1926 40th.

Brian

No, he means Millenniums. They're "okay," the blend is more like a 1964 than a 1926. Since I prefer the 1926s over the 1964s, I don't go crazy for the Millenniums and especially not for $60.00. :0

I also have a hard time justifying the price for those 1926 40th Anniversarys since the blend is the same as a regular 1926.

So he was :blush: :) For some reason I had "anniversary" on my brain.

I agree, 1926 are great smokes, I especially like the #6 and #35 if you only have 30 minutes.

Brian

I think the big question now that you smoked one, was it worth the price ? :whistling:

Yeah I'm curious as to how you enjoyed it as well :whistling:

I agree, 1926 are great smokes, I especially like the #6 and #35 if you only have 30 minutes.

Brian

You got that right Infinity! :thumbs: I go through phases as to which is my favorite 1926. At the moment, I LOVE the #2s BUT, I'm smoking a #9 as I type this! :thumbs: :love:

Well I have only had a few 26's, but out of all the padrons I have smoked the 26 #2 is by far my favorite. I haven't had a Millenium, and for 60 bucks I don't think I will try one any time soon.

Brandon

Edit: you could almost get a fiver of 26 #2s for 60 bucks. That is an easy choice imo. :cool:

Just go out and buy a box of 6000's and let em sit for about a year. You'd really be surprised at how these things mature and become better i think than most of the sticks out there that are carrying $15-$20 price tags.

I remember there was a PMM pass here a while ago that I was fortunate enough to be in. IMO, it was probably my fave. Padron! Def. a great cigar.

That said, AVB's right, at $60 you're paying more for rarity than anything else. For $60, you could grab a few 64's and enjoy.