• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you bombing for the right reason?

374032258_5e692a7d77_o.jpg

soo dose that mean you'll have horse jerky soon?

LMAO - I feel sorry for anyone who's been away for a few days and comes back to this.

BTW, this is my new favorite thread of all time.

Carry on.

Ive only been seriously into cigars for a little over a year. I found this site searching for info on cigars just like I search for other intrests of mine. Didnt take long to figure out the cigar world is much different from any other forums I use. Not many people pack up car parts or computer parts and pop them in the mail to someone as surprise. I've never considered my my cigar intelligence as ready to "bomb" anyone. I always get stuck asking myself "who should I bomb?" I dont feel right bombing someone who has been here a while because I'm afraid they wont like what I send (which I know is not the purpose) or they will feel like I'm ass kissing. Dont want to bomb some new guy because Im afraid they will feel obligated to return the favor. I'd rather just give stuff away publicly. So with that said

dc# 8975 3014 6969 7769'er

edited for leaving a key word out

Dayam! WTF happened to Aretha? ???

None of the nurses at my wife's hospital look like that hottie. They look more like Aretha. ??? ???

Horse jerky! :laugh: Three pounds for me and the Kentucky oysters to Tone-NY please. :)

Wilkey

Yep, the fuggin kittens, what a shame.

Hey guys!!! Anyone that doesn't want to bomb or be bombed, EVER, please add your name to to the list.
The rest of you...as you were, bombs away... :laugh: :laugh:

The un-bomb List...

I the undersigned never wish to bomb or be bombed, please take me off your contact list...

Sign here:

Brian

I'm watching this thread closely. It just may be the fabeled Perpetual Motion Machine.

Thanks for pointing the thread back in the right direction Gary! :thumbs:

Ok,...David, you are a FINE fellow. :cool:

Brian

Goddamn DENSE Marines!

This was never about the recipients. Worst case, its free cigars. Its about the senders. I went back and read a sampling of your bomb threads. I didn't find one example of you being a selfish shit who just needed to get cigars out of the house. Post and a bomb whore, maybe. However, anyone who thinks you're trying to buy the stairway hasn't been here long and is likely insignificant anyhow.

If there is anyone out there who thinks I bombed them for the wrong reason please either return the bomb or else send it to OpFTH. Also, please let me know that you have done this so I can put you on the DNB (Do not Bomb) list. If anyone else doesn't want to be bombed by me please let me know too so I can put you on the list.

That is all, carry on.

LMAO @ Bruce! :laugh:

C'mon AVB :D it's a safe bet that no one here has any problems with your generosity or intentions so "lighten up Francis" as the saying goes. :laugh:

And to the rest of you, quite bitchin', this is a great thread and I still want to hear everyone's thoughts on this subject, keep 'em coming! :thumbs: