• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you F*cking kiddin me?

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Well after three years I slipped one past the goalie.

We have been trying for three years and seriously trying for 5-6 months, not in the actual vigor of baby making but in all the timing that goes with it.

Five or so days before Christmas my wife was to have surgery to help her fertility. She had some plumbing problems in the past that we knew about. She went in for a pre-op check that day and the Doctor was late so the nurse suggested she get the pregnancy test outta the way before they head to the hospital. Well the nurse came back and informed my wife the test was not needed.

My wife brings home a book, disguised as a Christmas present and makes me open it. "What to expect when you're expecting" I open it and go nice looks like the surgery is gonna help after all. I didn't get it. She then tells me "Hey I am pregnant" To which I reply "Are you f*cking kiddin me"

So as of now she is 8 or so weeks along. I am excited as all get out. I must say it took a few days for it to sink in, because to me after three years it was just two lines on a piece of plastic. Yes we I went out and purchased a pregnancy test and she took one that night and the next morning. Now it has settled in and I am still at awe.

Wow can the world handle another hell raiser? I guess time will tell.

Congrats to you and your family Shane!

Way to go, your life is over, but WAY TO GO!!

Fatherhood is the greatest of all adventures

Tim

That's great news Shane! Congratulations and welcome to the BIGS!

Uh Oh!!! Wow that is awesome......now to see if it'll settle the old Shooter down.......

Gratz to you and your wife. Oh, and that little thing growing inside her.