• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you interested in a CigarPass App?

Would you help donate to pay for the app?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Sorry it took so long to get this figured. I didn't realize you weren't seeing the "upload a file" button. There may be a way to have it post the full size image into the post, however if a thumbnail works and is preferred, I'll leave at that for now.

Sorry it took so long to get this figured. I didn't realize you weren't seeing the "upload a file" button. There may be a way to have it post the full size image into the post, however if a thumbnail works and is preferred, I'll leave at that for now.

According to Bill....in the "Today's Smoke" thread, he said it gives you the option of a thumbnail or full pic. He posted a pic, and it's a full image.

I'm getting errors and it says file to large. Looks like 1mb max. Is that able to be opened up?

Yes, I had the same problem, but now I save my pictures with a bit of compression...
Is there a way to compress images taken on an iPhone? If not, I'm not sure that pictures people take with a smartphone will be able to upload with a 1MB limit.

Is there a way to compress images taken on an iPhone? If not, I'm not sure that pictures people take with a smartphone will be able to upload with a 1MB limit.
You would have to use a 3rd party app. I am sure that Rod can raise the limit just a bit, to make it easier for us iPhone users...

The limit looks to be 2mb. That's not much with the high megapixel cams on phones now, but on my droid I knock the resolution down to 1 megapixel to keep the file small.

Back