• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M+ 25 D on order.

....yeah, they all look really big when you first get them....:D

Believe it or not, I bought twice the size I thought I would need. I've been down this road with desktop humidors. Where a 100 count humidor would maybe hold 100 petit coronas.

Very Nice looking humidor. So where's the pool to bet on how long it takes you to fill her up? :D

I'm over the whole cigar thing. I think I'm going to sell it on Craigslist....lol

Just kidding.

Believe it or not, I bought twice the size I thought I would need
I wish I would have done that. That said, I've never counted how many boxes or singles fit on shelves and the drawer. That would be interesting to see if Bob is close.

My wife got me good.... After I put my boxes in, she quipped, "now you're ready for business"
I stood back and realized I've seen B&M's with less inventory and shittier selection. :eek:

My wife got me good.... After I put my boxes in, she quipped, "now you're ready for business"
I stood back and realized I've seen gas stations with less inventory and shittier selection. :eek:

fify :p