• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat, or?

slowhand

Yo, what it do CP?

I am looking to buy a quality humidor. I was looking at the Aristocrat Plus with temperature control. These start at about $2400. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of other builders to look at?

My requirements are 50-60 box capacity that has temperature control. Obviously I am looking for value but that doesn't mean I am looking for the cheapest. I don't mind paying for quality. I'm looking for an heirloom type piece.

Any other ideas?

Others may have ideas on what they like just as much but NO ONE will tell you you are making a mistake in ordering from Bob Staebel.

Unless you have a TON of money, I think you are 100% safe in ordering the Aristocrat that most fits your size needs.

I can not speak for any other manufacturers, but my Aristocrat Plus with Temp Control is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Go as big as you can...but I think you already know this.

I have two Aristocrats and would buy another without hesitation.

He is the best and has awesome customer service.

My M Plus THC in walnut has been GREAT :thumbs: . My only problem is that I should have gotten a BIGGER one :laugh: because the damn thing is completely full now. My wife is screaming at me about using the ugly coolers AGAIN!!!!

To echo what others have said, I couldn't be more happy with my A+. I didn't go with the temp controlled, because I now live in Indiana and only would need it about 3 months out of the year (which is now). I do keep the house at 70 or below though during those months...LOL I think temp control would be well worth the $ and piece of mind and Bob is a tremendous craftsman and just all around great guy.

Chad

I am currently doing the pee-pee dance because my Aristrocrat Plus is going to be headed my way in about a week or so. I can't speak from experience in having an Aristocrat, but there are two reasons why I feel its the way to go:

1) testimony from all others who have dealt with him - 100% of these people have stated that they were satisfied with his workmanship and customer service; many of these people give him high praise.

2) I have personally been in contact with him and can vouch for the fact that, even with work adversity and the like, he is COMMITTED to making a quality product and driven to the best customer service he can give.

Hands down, go with Bob and Aristocrat... you can't go wrong! (unless you are ordering a cabinet that is too small)... always go bigger :)

Nuff said,
Darren

get the biggest one you can afford the double the size of it. I bought a 3000 count thinking it would last awhile, it was full in 4 months.. Now I need another humi.

get the biggest one you can afford the double the size of it. I bought a 3000 count thinking it would last awhile, it was full in 4 months.. Now I need another humi.

Yeah, I don't have too much of a problem with space. I smoke 'em - not collect 'em.

I've got a custom on order from Bob which has yet to arrive. I can only echo what the other folks have said....his stuff has a reputation that's second to none and it would be hard to imagine a nicer, more professional guy to do business with. He and I worked together and came up with a custom size that will make best possible use of an existing space I have.

Be aware that his quoted lead times sometimes run long (as mine did) but he stresses that it's going to be a quality product going out the door and that's that. He's been great about keeping in touch so it's "no worries" here and I can't wait for my new humidor.

Yeah, I don't have too much of a problem with space. I smoke 'em - not collect 'em.
One of the advantages of storage is being able to put things away and age them for smoking later. Once you've had a few smokes with a couple years of down time on them, you will better understand the interest in having some storage capacity.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Bob's humidors are the best. Worth the investment and you'll make your friends jealous as they stare at it. I love mine!

Someone needs to sticky a thread that is entitled "the answer to should I buy an aristocrat is ALWAYS yes!". Glad to hear you chose to go with Bob!

Mine is wonderful and if you enjoy dark wood I suggest paying extra for black walnut! It is remarkable! Truly active humidification set and forget has changed my life as well! Haha! Mason

Back