• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arizona Smokers

rectifythis

CP; may cause dependency
Arizona cigar smokers rejoice!

Another lounge has opened up this week in Gilbert. Near the Santan Villiage, it is called Casa Fuma. They are just getting started, but I think it has great potential. My dad and I stopped in today and had a smoke. They have a nice selection of sticks, with more on the way. Cigars like Tatuaje, Ashton VSG/ESG, etc. Not alot of Fuente though. Leather couches, a small bar area, few flat panels, very classy look to the place. There is also a nice outside smoking patio.

The only cons shall be rectified soon, which include:

No air purification, no beer or wine (yet). That's about it.

Purifiers are coming, beer/wine license is coming, remaining cigars are coming. In talking with the owner it sounds like by summer they should be rocking. Until then check it out.

-Mike

I would estimate prices to be comparable to similar local shops of that nature. Prices is AZ are never great with all the taxes. I walked out with 2 J. Fuego Natural Robustos and a Tat Angeles for 16 and change. I think I saw the Ashton ESG for 20.

I forgot to add, the owned said you could BYOB until he gets his beer/wine license in 3-4 months.

I will definitely check it out. We seem to be losing all the good places to enjoy a smoke. Thanks for looking out for the AZ crew.

I've been there everyday for the last week and a half! Cliff is a cool guy!

How close is Gilbert to Surprise Az? I always like visting new cigar shops when I go out and visit my mom. I'm heading out there in July and am hitting up Fat Budha's in Phoenix.

How close is Gilbert to Surprise Az? I always like visting new cigar shops when I go out and visit my mom. I'm heading out there in July and am hitting up Fat Budha's in Phoenix.
Probably 45min-1hr.

I've heard of it! might have to stop by soon. How is the community there?( older, aficionados, newbies, loud, etc.)

That's great news. Santan is a short drive from where my inlaws stay. Which is relative, given that Gilbert is the size of a small country. Or so it seems.

BTW, I'll be around for 5 days in the middle of October. I'll shoot you a pm. Maybe we can meet up. Thanks for sharing the news bro!

Is the owner there at all related with Craig from Matchstix? Matchstix was a great place to hang out and watch the UFC fights on saturdays, his prices were a little steep but the company was top notch... well until one of their workers rang the fake bell on my RASCC purchase. He did make up for the butchering of my stick very nicely with a 5er of Greycliff Espresso and Opus Petites

Any of you peeps made it out to this place recently? I'm a West Sider in the valley. I don't make it to the east side very often...

This is a nice little B&M that's quiet,friendly with a nice selection of smokes.You used to be able to BYOB till they got busted,but as stated above they are getting a license to serve.They do have water,soda,tea etc.Usually a young kid working there by the name of Wyatt.I hookup a couple times a week with a couple CFers there.

George

I'm pretty sure I'm looking at rectifythis right now at casa fuma.

I was there on Friday afternoon smoking an original release Tatuaje lancero. Great place, friendly staff and cool setup. I just wish it was closer to my house.

I will be there around noon today to meet up with a couple of fellow smokers.Come on by.i'll buy!