• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Article about local shop!

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Reaction score
Our local paper here in Martinsburg is doing a weekly series on hidden treasures in the eastern panhandle of the state and they choose our shop for the Christmas edition. A few misspellings and a couple of misquotes but still a positive article.

Shop provides hangout for smokers

Now we're waiting to see PETA protesting outside the shop because the shop cat is breathing second-hand smoke! LOL

Nice Article! and the humidor looks really nice!

"Edward Trout, owner of King Street Coffee and Tobacco Emporium, holds a limited Christmas release of Auturo Fuentes cigars. (Journal photo by Ron Agnir "

Oh Oh I didnt see these at my B&M

Does this guy have a website?

Thats awesome...I wish my B&M would be in the paper. Oh wait a sec, I've heard them be called the "Mecca" of cigars. Either way very very cool article.

OH MY GOD, that poor baby! :laugh:

Poor guy spent most of his quotes defending his right to sell the evil tobacco. Tobacco shops may eventually go the way of the neighborhood barber shop. Visiting the B&M and the barber are rituals of manhood. I may eventually have to go to MegaCuts and have my hair "done".

This must be a new reporter...

All of the store's cigars are kept in a humidor, a room kept between 65 and 70 degrees to keep humidity within the room low. The cigars are also wrapped and kept in boxes of Spanish cedar."

Nice article... I was fortunate enough to visit this shop on my last visit to WV this past summer. :thumbs:

Like I said there were a few misspellings and mistakes in the article. And yes she's a new reporter!

Nice article... I was fortunate enough to visit this shop on my last visit to WV this past summer. :thumbs:

I was fortunate enough to visit this shop today. Great shop and better people. Thanks Bill and as always nice to share a smoke and coversation with you.