• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Anejo #50

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I had my first Anejo ever tonight and it was awesome! It was given to me by pimp daddy crob. Thanks bro!! (Congrats again on your winnings ;) , I'm gonna have to snag some smokes!) He had it in his humidor for about a year now and it tasted great! The burn was damn near perfect down to the last draw. A very smooth medium cigar with alot on the palate. It's basically an Opus X with a different wrapper. I was very pleased :love: :D . A solid 91 in my book!!!

Sounds great cause I just picked up 2 of em' last night. I'll give em' a year to see how they age. :D :thumbs: :p

Just picked up my first box of these. The local dealer had one box each of the 46, 50 and 77(?), but the 50's are my first choice in terms of shape.

Looking forward to trying one of these tonight, and then salting them away for awhile. :D

What do the experts say about the Fuente humipack? Leave it in or take it out, if the box is going in the coolerdor?

I think they work pretty good. The ones I've had last about 1-1/2 to 2 months. The package said 6 months, but that didn't happen for me. Anyway did a great job of keeping 70%Rh.

Can anyone point me to a site that lists sizes and msrp for the Anejos? I can't seem to find them even on CigarFamily.com ???

I can't wait to light up the #50 I bought. I'm trying to let it sit for a year or so but the temptation is killing me. Every time I open the humi there's that #50 taunting me...one of these days I'm just going to light his ass on fire! :sneaky: