• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Series Sun Grown

Ttison

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Series Double Chateau Sun Grown
Ring Gauge- (6-3/4 x 50)
Wrapper- Ecuadorian Sun Grown
Binder- Dominican
Filler- Dominican

Well it's been a while since my last one and I figured this was a good stick to start back on. It was a nice night out. The temperature was about 65 and no breeze really. Put on some good ole Jason Aldean and started to it. At first glance she's definitely a beaut. Several hugeee veins running down the length of the stick and a pretty shinny wrapper. After punching the end and taking a pre light draw, I find a tremendous amount of spice and its tasty for sure. So I toast the end of her and it has a nice even burn and a wonderful slightly tight draw. Right at the start it has chocolate/leather/nuttty taste to it with slightly sweet undertones. As I progress into the 2/3 of the cigar it holds on the leather/nutty taste but one big thing about this part was the fact that the stick held its ash for over two inches!!(Look below to see) This is the first one I've had to do this so it was amazing to me. The last bit was about the same with a good strong tobacco falvor. Overall this was a wonderful cigar and I would recommend it to anyone!

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1524]

Nice review and pics! I've gone onto my second box of these and I plan to always have one box in the humi.

If I had a humi this would definitely be a big filler for me! I really want to try an Opus now but hey still got a while until that happens. People around here don't carry them. Thanks for the post though man!

There is always a box or two of these in my humi, as it is one of my go-to cigars for the golf course. Every Saturday morning, I light up one of these for the front 9. It is a very durable cigar, and holds up well in all weather conditions. On top of that, it is a great cigar - full of flavor and nary a construction issue.

You are definitely right about that one! The construction was excellent. It had those long beautiful veins and a nice oily wrapper. Just a hell of a stick. Thanks for the comment though man!

Great cigar and the price isn't bad either. Can't go wrong with this one.

This cigar is supposed to be a secret. Loose lips sink ships, noob.

Doc.