• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story

AF SS are just a great BIG little smoke the one that got me introduced to the Hemingway line up & still one of my all time favs. Now WOAM is a while another "story" that I haven't yet got fortune to get acquainted with, but soon that just might be another story alltogether :whistling:

Awesome Wilkey!! Now thats an ash! :D

Ginseng said:
OpusXKC said:
Ginsing-- Yea by the end of a SS the little burn replica is kinda cool. When I am smoking them people ask "Shouldn't you drop off that ash. It is going to fall off". Thirty five minutes later. I prove them wrong. I think I will have to smoke one and take a pic so I can show you.  :cool:
[snapback]254731[/snapback]​

You mean like this? :cool:

LCGlongash.jpg

Wilkey
[snapback]254735[/snapback]​

ML237 said:
Ginseng said:
OpusXKC said:
Ginsing-- Yea by the end of a SS the little burn replica is kinda cool. When I am smoking them people ask "Shouldn't you drop off that ash. It is going to fall off". Thirty five minutes later. I prove them wrong. I think I will have to smoke one and take a pic so I can show you.  :cool:
[snapback]254731[/snapback]​

You mean like this? :cool:

LCGlongash.jpg

Wilkey
[snapback]254735[/snapback]​

WOW!!! :love: it! Good work nothing beats a great smoke with long ash :)
[snapback]255145[/snapback]​

well, I wouldn't say NOTHING beats it... :whistling:

I've tried the LGC RF in the Selectos de Lujos, and they are borderline great.
I'm about to try the Flechas, as soon as they finish their short rest after shipping.
I'm still trying to figure out how to sneak a box of the maduros past the "watcher of the mail"....
Of the Hemingways I've tried so far, the Signature is my favorite.

Everytime i see this thread, makes me want to pull out my Best Seller and light that bad boy up. But then my humi wouldnt have a Hemi in it. :0

Mr Peat said:
Everytime i see this thread, makes me want to pull out my Best Seller and light that bad boy up. But then my humi wouldnt have a Hemi in it. :0
[snapback]255715[/snapback]​

Maybe, just maybe....if my backround check comes back clean and "nice" santa will send you one or two of his aged Short Story beauties this year.

Oh....here's that report now...

Hmmmm, I don't know....midgets, pudding AND oil....a little excessive, no?

In the back seat, I can understand...but her best friend AND her sister....at the same time?????

Well, and then there is that little trip to Mexico that you don't think anybody knows about...don't worry, though, Ms. Clause used to work at that particular "club", so I know the girls are clean.

OK, the decision has been made...keep an eye on the mailbox in about a week.

Santa

Secret Santa said:
OK, the decision has been made...keep an eye on the mailbox in about a week.

Santa
[snapback]255724[/snapback]​

Will do... :love: