• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG 21-year salute

hirschsj

Does anyone know the MSRP for a Ashton ESG 21-year salute robusto? I'm a big fan of the Ashton cabinet collection and this smoke has been on list to try for a while. Will this one live up to my exceptations?

VSG is way better, its one of my favorites. Skip the ESG and stick to the VSG.

happy084.gif

Its like $19 I think. Worth trying. Not sure I would by a box of these. Looking to see what age will do for these.

Does anyone know the MSRP for a Ashton ESG 21-year salute robusto? I'm a big fan of the Ashton cabinet collection and this smoke has been on list to try for a while. Will this one live up to my exceptations?

To be honest the ESG is nothing like the Cabinet line. Cabinet is mild-medium whereas the ESG is medium-full to full. Very different in terms of strength and flavor profile.

Around the same strength/price point as the Cabinet is the Heritage Puro Sol...they are a good medium body. Maybe try a Don Carlos or Hemingway as well?

It is a great cigar, just as has been said, over priced and hard to find. One of those cigars I smoked just so I could be sure I wasn't missing out on something.

Saw them at Serious Cigar, you can buy 2 at $19.65 each if your order is over $100.00

I've smoked a few each of the Churchill and the Robusto and they are both right in my wheelhouse flavor-wise. I really relly like both of them but the $$ is prohibitive for me to stock any. I'll maybe grab a single here and there but the cost scraes me off. Shame too, because I think they are great.

Back