• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG's

You know after careful consideration I hate to burst some bubbles, but I think I am going to reserve these for the CP members whom currently support me. I just got off the phome with my Ashton rep. and he said he has allocated 4 boxes for my store!

Interesting.

So, people who have not purchased from you before get a "no" if they order?

The people who order from me will get priority. After those are taken care of, I will refer back to this post and help out any othe BOTL I can.

What is the ETA of the shopping cart of your website going up? Call me new fashioned but I guess I don't do much business over the phone :)

I may qualify for the short list, Gabe. I'm in for a box when they arrive. Yes lads, I'll share!

You know after careful consideration I hate to burst some bubbles, but I think I am going to reserve these for the CP members whom currently support me. I just got off the phome with my Ashton rep. and he said he has allocated 4 boxes for my store!

:thumbs: :thumbs: Whoot!! I will definately be in touch with you Gabriel, for a 4 pack. Thanks for lookin' out! :D

Brandon

In the slim chance that you do have some for non-repeat buyers, I would like to get in line for a 4-er (or however you decide to break them up). Doubt I will get the chance but I would love to test drive some ESGs!

Thanks.

I am thinkg about making 4 packs when they come in as to spread th wealth.

If so, and they are available generally to members, I would love to put myself in line for 4.

Yes, to anyone who is paying attention I realize that this is against the "I'm not buying any cigars this month" statement I made. If it makes you feel any better, I won't smoke them until July. Now get off my back, already!

I am thinkg about making 4 packs when they come in as to spread th wealth.

I've never bought from you, gmiranda33, but I would love a 4-pack when they are available. This is one of my most anticipated cigars to try!!! :thumbs: Thanks in advanced if you'll sell me one.

-Fetter

I would be a new buyer also, and probably not a one timer, but I am very interested too for a 4 pack!

Interesting.
very interesting.

Very, very interesting...

Hey at least Gabriel's being honest. He should reward his loyal customers with a crack at the hard-to-get stuff. Just all the more reason why I stick with and am loyal to the guy that I buy from.