• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton event at Uptown Cigar on Thursday 10/8/09

I just talked to Stogieman, not sure if he's more excited for the Ashton cigars or the burritos!

I'm just happy those San Cristobal sun growns are finally coming out. Like Isy said, these are some of the better cigars to come out of this years trade show.

Hope everyone has a blast.

Eric

Thanks Eric! I think you're right...Charlie is more excited about the burritos!

Isy, their tacos were pretty tasty.

I know, I know...Believe me. I haven't been there in a while b/c I got tacos coming out of my freakin ears!
That's Hair Isy. When it stops growing on your head it starts growing in and on your ears.

LMAO!

But I still have hair on my head! Ask Gary...he's always making fun of it!
Isy?...have hair?....The f*ckin guy looks like Cousin Itt when he doesn't get a hair cut for a while!

But then again, you have to have a beautiful head of hair to be considered..."The Man Uptown" :laugh:

I just talked to Stogieman, not sure if he's more excited for the Ashton cigars or the burritos!

I'm just happy those San Cristobal sun growns are finally coming out. Like Isy said, these are some of the better cigars to come out of this years trade show.

Eric

Not more excited about the burritos but close.......... :D :thumbs: :p

Eric

Not more excited about the burritos but close.......... :D :thumbs: :p

I psyched Charlie! Can't wait for the event! We're gonna have a lot of people and there will be tons of stuff given away. And that's without mentioning the libations!

A San Cristobal SG, Some tacos and drinks, man what a tough Thursday I'm gonna have.

Come to think of it, too many tacos might be a bad Thursday night.

Eric

Hope to see you in the early afternoon. May stop in New Paltz and play a round of golf before the herf.

Hope to see you in the early afternoon. May stop in New Paltz and play a round of golf before the herf.

I just made arrangements for a 4 some at Wiltwyk...guys coming to my event from CT. Shall I do the same for you Lou? Let me know. Also, come early. There won't be any seats left at 4.

Bill (Bravo Lima), Rick (rrick57), the Don and myself are leaving Schlesinger's at 1500(3pm). We should be Uptown Cigar by 1550(3:30pm).......

Bill (Bravo Lima), Rick (rrick57), the Don and myself are leaving Schlesinger's at 1500(3pm). We should be Uptown Cigar by 1550(3:30pm).......
That's some funky conversion Charlie :sign:

Well guys, we are within the 24 hour window to herf, wooo hooooo.......

Just came back from picking up a few bottles....gentleman jack, single barrel jack, woodford's reserve.