• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton Taste of Excellence - Feb. 27th

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
Ashton Taste of Excellence

Belicoso Tobacco House Presents:

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
-catered food
-serving Woodford Reserve bourbon
-unsalted walnuts
-Droste bittersweet dark chocolate
-Pastille Red

complimentary coffee, espresso, pop, water

February 27th, 4pm-8pm

**20% discount on all Ashton box purchases**

Cost: $10 per person

Belicoso Cigar Lounge
15433 S. 94th Avenue
Orland Park, IL 60462

The question is which Chicagoland CPers are HERFIN' wit me?

I knew I forgot something. :sign:

Edited original post to add 4pm-8pm.

I am thinking that I will be there. Seanholio should be in town this weekend so I can drag him down there...I mean I will drive him down there to meet up with everyone!! :laugh:

I am thinking that I will be there. Seanholio should be in town this weekend so I can drag him down there...I mean I will drive him down there to meet up with everyone!! :laugh:

Pushy broad!

Pushy broad!

Listen here mister do you want to have fun this weekend or not?? I can make you disappear while you are here!! :D

Pushy broad!

Listen here mister do you want to have fun this weekend or not?? I can make you disappear while you are here!! :D

Oooh. She's got mob ties!

It's Chicago! Even George Costanza could have fun there on a weekend!

Can't wait to meet ya seanholio! It should be a great time. The lounge actually closes at 10pm, but we can stay late I'm sure, as usual.

Who else is coming?

Can't wait to meet ya seanholio! It should be a great time. The lounge actually closes at 10pm, but we can stay late I'm sure, as usual.

Who else is coming?

I'm looking forward to meeting my Chicagoland BOTL's as well.