• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG Enchantment

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Last night I smoked what probably has been one of my favorite cigars to date...the VSG Enchantment. It was a strong cigar for me, but the light-headed, high feeling it gave me during and afterwards was nice. I was SO relaxed and just felt like a puddle afterwards.

Odd though, about an hr after i finished it (nubbed it by the way), I got this burst of energy and *gasp and shock* cleaned my house...

i LOVED this cigar...thank you Phil!!!

melly the sweet angel :love:

Can't wait to smoke the VSG I received from a certain member.....

VSG for President!!!!

Hey, they are REALLY nice... to bad i dont have any in my humi now :( :lookup: :sign:

I've only ever had the Belicoso and the Sorcerer sizes... Never tried any of the others- Not even sure what the names of them are. I can tell you both the Beli's and Sorcerer (slim churchill size) are outstanding. :D

:thumbs: Toaster

I have a gifted one that I need to try and now I can't wait till I get a good chance to sit and enjoy it.

The Enchantment/"Bowling Pin" is an awesome smoke. I had my first Enchantment last week and will surely be picking more of them up

Man, I tell ya, I must be missing something 'cause I've had two or three of these and they don't do anything for me :(

Anyone want my leftovers?

:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Man, I tell ya, I must be missing something 'cause I've had two or three of these and they don't do anything for me :(

sure

AIP :)

And some Flor De Copan leftovers also :)

The VSG's are my favorite Non-ISOM and one of the few that I smoke with any regularity!!!

The Enchantment, Beli's, Sorcerors and Spellbounds are my favorite from this line.

:thumbs:

I love the VSGs. i got some in my humidor and i'm going to holts in the mourning
to pick some up. got a few passes coming up. :D

coventrycat86 said:

With all of the VSG lovers around, I sure hope someone PM'd you for that kind offer CC, 'cause I don't see a post requesting your freebies!

Yeh, I bought a box last week and while they were more than fine, I've had others I've enjoyed more.

I'm sure your VSG's would be a primo bomb though, CC! :p

I smoked one of these last night, and let me say this was one hell of a little perfecto! It was good down to the last draw! :p :love:

I have four of these little guys in my humidor -- they are so small, I fear they'll go up in one puff!