• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ask a question

Thankfully I didn't the one time I needed to...

Fuente or Padron?

Padron, I haven't tried a Fuente yet.

So, have you ever brought a girl home that you wouldn't admit to your buddies for any amount of money?

Hell no, I'd always go to her house, so my buddies wouldn't see or hear. :laugh:

Cello on or off?

Depends on what I'm doing with it? :D

Deep fried or baked?

Deep fried dammit.... you only live once!

boxers or briefs?

Baked of course - this IS a SMOKIN' forum! :laugh: :rolleyes: :whistling: Baked is healthier!

Ever light a cigar for yourself only to have someone else bogart it (ask for a puff and then keep it)?

Ooops.. too slow

Thankfully I didn't the one time I needed to...

Fuente or Padron?

Padron, I haven't tried a Fuente yet.

So, have you ever brought a girl home that you wouldn't admit to your buddies for any amount of money?

Hell no, I'd always go to her house, so my buddies wouldn't see or hear. :laugh:

Cello on or off?

Depends on what I'm doing with it? :D

Deep fried or baked?

Deep fried dammit.... you only live once!

boxers or briefs?

Commando! Obvious reasons. -"Free wind in your hair"

Ever light a cigar for yourself only to have someone else bogart it (ask for a puff and then keep it)?

Nope.

Favorite childhood cartoon?

Strawberry Shortca... oh Childhood - that would be Buggs Bunny!

Ever fall asleep (or pass out, whatever works for you) with a lit cigar going?

Not a cigar, once with a cigarette.

Most embarassing thing you've ever accidentally said to someone?

I attempted to grow a "dirt 'stach" out here....that lasted until the first time I lit a cigar out here...

Ever thought back and wondered just how much money you've actually spent on this addiction of our's?

"When is the baby due", to a large woman in an elevator....
Man, I got a dirty look

:laugh: :laugh: You did not!

Ever light yourself on fire lighting a cigar (or anything else)?

:laugh: What? I only use matches or a lighter not a flame thrower. No!

What grade you were in and the name of the first teacher you wanted 'extra help from'? (Oh come on, we've all had one)

I attempted to grow a "dirt 'stach" out here....that lasted until the first time I lit a cigar out here...

Ever thought back and wondered just how much money you've actually spent on this addiction of our's?

Had many hobbies where I've looked back and regreted the money I spent. Hope this isn't one of them.

Ever think that Cuban cigars are overrated?

Had many hobbies where I've looked back and regreted the money I spent. Hope this isn't one of them.

Ever think that Cuban cigars are overrated?

Not yet.

Grade you were in and name of the first teacher you wanted 'extra help' from? (oh come on we've all had one)

Grade you were in and name of the first teacher you wanted 'extra help' from? (oh come on we've all had one)

Come on dude, KINDERGARTEN, Ms. Lingel...she was HOT!!!

I started young lol jk jk!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ever "been caught" doing you-know-what by a parent? If so, what was your excuse?? Hahaha!!

Can't say I have. But when I was little and wanted to watch the nudie channel I was always smart and had my finger on the recall button which went straight to the christian network. Dad got smart and just hit recall again. That was a fun discussion.

What was your last regrettable decision?

Hitting the link on Todd's (Madmidget's) last post in my Contest Post #130 !

Ever been caugt by a sibling, neighbor, or parent with your girlfriend/boyfriend en flagrante delicto as a teenager/young adult?

Can't say I have. But when I was little and wanted to watch the nudie channel I was always smart and had my finger on the recall button which went straight to the christian network. Dad got smart and just hit recall again. That was a fun discussion.

What was your last regrettable decision?

Hitting the link on Todd's (Madmidget's) last post in my Contest Post #130 !

Ever been caugt by a sibling, neighbor, or parent with your girlfriend/boyfriend en flagrante delicto as a teenager/young adult?
Yes.

Old school "American Gladiators' or the newer version with Hulk Hogan?

Old School. The new one hasn't even garnered enough of my interest to warrant me even seeing it yet.

If you were trapped on a desert island with only one box of smokes, what would they be?