• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AssHattery

KiltLad

"Live & Learn"
WoW!!!

What is up with this guy? Is this what happens when the drug's and booze hit critical mass?

Sheen at his best???

And I thought I spewed some asshattery sometimes.
Sheen IS the "King - Of - All - ASSHATTERY!!!"

Asshat is a slightly trendier and less severe variation of asshole, graphically describing someone who has his “head up his own ass” (i.e., not knowing what’s going on): one is wearing one’s ass for a hat. A more modern usage of asshat describes a person doing something stupid, and can apply to anyone: “The boss is up to asshattery because he broke the computer even though he knew he was doing the wrong thing.” This meaning was popularized by Something Awful character Jeff K. The word is popular in many online communities, serving as a more palatable version of its antecedent. According to Google’s Usenet statistics, the word only saw a token appearance every day or two starting in July 1999, but following a slow rise in 2002, it entered popular usage in May 2003. As it continued to grow in popularity, asshat began to be used by online gamers, in first person shooter and massively multiplayer role playing games. It was a commonplace word on servers where vulgar language was not allowed.

If only you could punch people in the face over the internet.........

Is Sheen the new "Lohan" flavor of the week? God, I hate celebrities...

Wait, Sheen is banging Bree Olsen?

Damn. ;)

What I don't get is how Two & a Half Men, which based on its ads is basically just an endless series of dick jokes, gets billing in all these news articles as "America's top-rated/most popular sitcom." WTF? Are we living in Idiocracy already?

I thought there'd be more time. :blush:

Got a nephew with a serious meth problem. He scrawls stuff like Sheen spouts all over his bedroom walls, but nobody gives him $2M an episode for bad acting and lame dick jokes.

~Boar

I just shake my head and sigh everytime that dude opens his mouth.

I hope he gets some help.

I tried to watch that show once a long time ago and turned it off about five minutes in.

JERSEY SHORE IT AINT!!! :sign:

The drug Sheen is only slightly more powerful than the drug Busey.

Because damn, I could use a hit of Busey tonight. I am still recovering from NASCAR!

Ha, crack heads hold to no ethnic lines!

PJ

So basically Sheen has become the real life version of his character on the show, and they are going to fire him over it? Seriously, the network created a drunk, womanizing character for the whole world to laugh about, but then don't find it funny when the actor exhibits the same traits? ???

So basically Sheen has become the real life version of his character on the show, and they are going to fire him over it? Seriously, the network created a drunk, womanizing character for the whole world to laugh about, but then don't find it funny when the actor exhibits the same traits? ???

Touche

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone cares about this woman beating piece of shit.

Sheen is a trip. But you got to hand it to him. He is rich and he is living the dream. Even if his dream is a muddled psychotic episode. He is living it.

Just goes to show.. money really can't buy true happiness..

Sheen is a trip. But you got to hand it to him. He is rich and he is living the dream. Even if his dream is a muddled psychotic episode. He is living it.

Just goes to show.. money really can't buy true happiness..

Challenge accepted.