• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

At-Cost Pricing, Year End Liquidation Sale

e-sticks

It's the Holiday Sale and the Year-End Sale all rolled into one! Actually, we just have some miscellaneous cigars in storage that we'd like to clean before the end of the year, so we thought we'd give our friends in the forums first shot at some pretty fantastic deals. We're selling a handful of cigars at our wholesale cost or lower: Padron 1926 Maduro, Padron 1964 Natural, CAO Brazilia and Italia, Trinidad Maduro, and more... If you're interested, act fast because there's a very limited quantity. Please limit your order to 3 liquidation items total (single cigars or 5 packs) per customer. Here is the url to Liquidation Sale:

The Cigar Humidor - Liquidation Sale

very nice deals!

Has anyone on CP bought from this store before?

Well that was quick. All the even marginally good stuff is gone!

How's KevinWHoecker doing these days?

I see you've gotten him away from away from dealing directly with the customers.

Probably a good move ;)

coventrycat86 said:
How's KevinWHoecker doing these days?

I see you've gotten him away from away from dealing directly with the customers.

Probably a good move ;)
[snapback]261197[/snapback]​

Is this the same site he's advertising?

Yes it is Kevin's site. I have bought from him a couple of times. Product was as promised, and I thought prices were good. And yes I am aware of some of the past customer relation issues Kevin has had so this is not a personal or professional endorsment, merely my own experiences with this company.

And yea, all the 26's are gone! What a bummer!

karlgriffin said:
Yes it is Kevin's site. I have bought from him a couple of times. Product was as promised, and I thought prices were good. And yes I am aware of some of the past customer relation issues Kevin has had so this is not a personal or professional endorsment, merely my own experiences with this company.

And yea, all the 26's are gone! What a bummer!
[snapback]261239[/snapback]​

That has been my experience with Kevin as well. And I agree with CC... just the deals, please. Just the deals.

karlgriffin said:
smallg said:
That has been my experience with Kevin as well. And I agree with CC... just the deals, please. Just the deals.

Kevin is one of the partners at The Cigar Humidor. We appreciate your business despite any personal disagreements you may have with Kevin. And yes, you'll probably only see me posting on Cigar Pass these days ;)

Thanks,
Scott

Why not New York?? No explanation on your site.

Shibumi said:
Why not New York?? No explanation on your site.

NY state law prohibits our shipping carriers from delivering tobacco products. We're tryin' to play by the rules :(