• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attn: Loren / Mr Peat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSTNLE

Banned
Bear,
I hate to do this but I need you to stop ignoring me. All I have done is be upset that you cancelled a trip. It pushed my buttons that you did that.

I need you to come through with what you promised. I have an emergency, I need you to pay me back for the Orlando flights (and if you know anyone who might want to buy those park tickets, that would be a big help and if you know a car collector interested in more cars that would be even better help).

I need to talk to you about what we discussed last year about a place to stay, before you moved to your brother's place and everything changed. Nothing is working out and this last week bore a lot of bad news - the last straw. I've held on as much as I can but it's all collapsing now.

I am very worried about what your sister in law told me might be going on with you. Maybe we can figure out a way that we can help each other out? You know I care, you've been more than a brother to me and that doesn't just go away.

Come on, Bear, I am not calling and emailing just about every day for 2 1/2 weeks straight for nothing. I am sorry because I know your friends might see this but I don't have many options to turn to. Every day is very much scarier than the next, please call me.

Пожолуйста, пиши

soap_opera.png

You joined Cigar Pass to post this? ???
Go round to his house and knock on his door dude, What a total waste.

Ummm....how about some other way of handling this....any other way.

Well it sounds like the person used all means they had to contact Loren without success... I hope everything turns out for the best... but I don't know.

Ummm....how about some other way of handling this....any other way.
....no kidding.

Sorry things are not going well but this is quite likely the most inappropriate way I can think of to pass a message of this type along.

If Loren is ignoring your e-mail (which we of course don't know for sure), what makes you think he won't ignore this as well...??

Bad form, IMHO.....B.B.S.

I wouldn't "air my dirty laundry", so to speak, but why not post a message here for someone to get a hold of you? In a perfect world, if your name isn't Loren, you'd just ignore this message and move on to other things...

I hope this works out well for everyone and this gets settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back