• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Auburn / Alabama - Oh Melly...

A buddy and I were talking about that, actually.  You'd have another all-SEC championship game.  

I've got no problems with any of the scenarios.  Alabama losing is good for the entire college football system since opening up arguments is bringing more attention to the quality of the teams that are in the running. Football championships are not an SEC birthright so let the top SEC teams fight like hell to get back in to the Championship game.  Sure, I am an SEC alum but Kentucky's sole contribution to football national championships was in 1950!!!

Ohio State is a very good team but they really need a strong showing against Michigan State in order to ease the minds of their critics.  Michigan is a talented team even though they are unranked.  Ann Arbor is a very hard place to play and winning there at all is an accomplishment.  On the other hand, giving up 41 points to an unranked team is bad news.

Florida State should kill Duke but, if not, then screw 'em.

I think all eyes will be on the SEC Championship game.  Missouri's offense looked really average against Texas A&M.  Auburn has looked very good in recent weeks but they're far from perfect.  I hope Missouri shows up ready to prove themselves!!!

I don't hate Alabama but I do like that they have been brought back to planet earth.  Sorry, Melly, but it had to happen sooner or later...

..................and the way they are treating their kicker.  What a pity. :angry:

I just hope OSU can take care of business against Michigan State this weekend.  The critics will argue about it, but it's still a win against a top 10 team.  I'm not glad that Alabama lost (other than being an Ohio State fan), but I do think it's good for the sport when a powerhouse loses once in a while.

Honestly, undefeated is undefeated...and I don't think NIU is getting enough credit.  Next year, we will just be discussing who #3 and #4 are. Maybe debating 1 loss vs 2 loss teams instead.

There'll be plenty of discussion why such-and-such team didn't make it into the "final four", but I think it's going to carry a little less weight. Top 4 is better than top 2 no matter what.

That was a hell of a statement.  Not much defense, but OSU is going to need to put on a clinic against MSU.

At the moment (end of first drive by MSU), it looks like Ohio State just wants to give MSU opportunities to keep moving down the field.

I've got a Trinidad fundadore burning with Maker's 46 chasing in honor of today's games. Auburn looked very good. Let's see what Ohio State shows...

I'm impressed with Duke keeping it 0-0 into the second quarter.  I dont' expect that to last, but it's a lot better than I thought it would be going for them right now.

10-0 MSU.  Keep it up!

Ohio State proved their critics were right. Michigan State played great. There's always next year for the Buckeyes and Crimson Tide.

I think Florida State is for real...I guess we will find out in January.

Auburn is scary on the ground, and they brought heat on the MIZZOU QB all night.  However, the defenders were overmatched; especially by Franklin.  I don't know the size of the FSU receivers, but can Winston (who will have a Heisman by then) carve Auburn up through the air the way Missouri did?  If they can establish the running game with Mason like they did last night, it's going to be a long night for FSU.  I'm looking forward to it.  

I hate that there is always a month off between the season and this game.  

Sorry I am still out of town...those games blew. John. Send me your addy buddy. And I am in on the colege bowl picked

So what's the big deal?...I thought this may have been Melly when I read the title of the article.

LINK

ironpeddler said:
So what's the big deal?...I thought this may have been Melly when I read the title of the article.

LINK

LMAO!! Even I wouldn't do that...Nick maybe...but not KT ;-)

SweetMelissa said:

LINK

LMAO!! Even I wouldn't do that...Nick maybe...but not KT ;-)

Especially Today............... :whistling: Ouch, just say'n.