• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Australian attack on America

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
So I post an ISO, and anvilt595 said he was able to hook me up. Finding my ISO was amazing enough, but then I get the package today and look at the tagalongs. All i can say is WOW. Dave, I am truly touched by the package i received. .Thank you so much for your generosity, and I must let you know that payback is never fun....but me getting you back will be. Thanks again!

Leo

Very well played anvilt595. Leo is a great target! :thumbs:

Oh No! Australians attacks too!? Run for cover! :p

Now you've done it. Dave ain't Australian, he's just living there. You've pissed off a proud Kiwi, and we're all gonna have to pay for it...

Now you've done it. Dave ain't Australian, he's just living there. You've pissed off a proud Kiwi, and we're all gonna have to pay for it...
Oh crap! I was sure he was a 100% kangaroo... now its going to be bad, Im so sorry sorry sorry!

Oh crap! I was sure he was a 100% kangaroo... now its going to be bad, Im so sorry sorry sorry!

100% KANGAROO
now that is funny. You obviously have never visited this small island mate.30% of the population are Kiwis, 15% are Aboriginal,15% are decedents of Irish, English and Scottish convicts, and the rest are from Malta,Lebanon,Italy and China.