• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Authenticity check

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Not mine, but saw the band and it looks off/cheap? I don't smoke many HdM, couldn't find a single one in the humi to compare, so could be fine, but curious what the experts say.

1711825052461.png

Not mine, but saw the band and it looks off/cheap? I don't smoke many HdM, couldn't find a single one in the humi to compare, so could be fine, but curious what the experts say.
Nice cigar! These were copied from a trusted site.
IMG_0111.pngIMG_0110.png

DC's had a band with a white border, but nothing that pronounced. Looks pretty fake to me. Is that a tapered head like a Piramide, or is that just the camera lens doing that? The only recent history tapered heads in recent history I can think of is the Epicure No.3 and Tacos. Neither of which have that band design on them.

DC's had a band with a white border, but nothing that pronounced. Looks pretty fake to me. Is that a tapered head like a Piramide, or is that just the camera lens doing that? The only recent history tapered heads in recent history I can think of is the Epicure No.3 and Tacos. Neither of which have that band design on them.
I was trying to tell the same thing, not sure.

Or they just cut the white backing too large. Impressive tooth's markings. But after starring several times, look at the hands and the items above the hands, a definite difference from the certified bands, or.... old dog with bad eyes. Also,just noticed left hand comes to the T-E verses the E-R. dang, someone please tell me what the verdict is.

Last edited: