• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Auto humidifier with Adorini humidor

3Vandoo

Last year for Xmas my mom got me an Adorini Chianti Humidor, I love it, just too small now, since the family of stoogies is growing like rabbits.

Now, the two sponges system of humidifier are a pain in the ass, I hate them so I was wondering if there an humidifier system that could fit in this humidor, especially one who works with battery I guess, I was looking at one of the oasis, but I think it is a bit too big to fit inside.

any thoughts?

How big is it 100 count? Less? More? Or better yet, post a pic. If it is a desktop then just get some beads from Cigarmony, or Heartfelt. Both are outstanding companies, and even better BOTL on this board.

Tim

How big is it 100 count? Less? More? Or better yet, post a pic. If it is a desktop then just get some beads from Cigarmony, or Heartfelt. Both are outstanding companies, and even better BOTL on this board.

Tim

its a 300 counts humidor,

chianti_grande_c.jpg

Thats a good looking humidifier.

And x2 on the beads. I have tried the foam with and without PG, I've tried the Oasis and I've used beads. Beads are the only one that hasn't caused any problems for me. Now that I have switched both my humidor and my coolador to beads my cigars are now almost no maintenance. It's great.

Tim

its a 300 counts humidor,

chianti_grande_c.jpg

I would go with the beads for this. Hit up the links and get some tubes or pucks and place them top, mid, and bottom of the humi. I would also get at least 2 digital hydrometers that can be calibrated. I have not tried to salt test mine, I went with the calibration pack from Bovedia(sp?). You should be able to get everything you need for less than $100 and your Cigars are worth it.

Tim