• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avallo w/ Accumonitor

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
I noticed that the Accumonitor in my Avallo isn't on anymore. I've changed the outlet and it apparently, it just isn't pulling power anymore. Has anyone had an issue like this before? If so, what did you do?

Avallos carry a 2 year guarantee. First thing I'd look for is a breaker button or fuse. Regardless, you should call them and ask for assistance.

Avallos carry a 2 year guarantee. First thing I'd look for is a breaker button or fuse. Regardless, you should call them and ask for assistance.

And now that your humidity is dropping, post more sales!!!! :love:

Vewy - PM ronc - I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. He's the authorized reseller for the Avallo.

I noticed that the Accumonitor in my Avallo isn't on anymore. I've changed the outlet and it apparently, it just isn't pulling power anymore. Has anyone had an issue like this before? If so, what did you do?

you would call me at 1-866-679-9926, or better yet, call Matt at 1-615-260-6137. Matt builds them, so he would be more likely to figure out whats wrong a little faster than me. Either way, we will get it fixed.

I would check for power at each point. Do you have a voltage tester?

Check the plug that goes into the control unit...if there is no power, it's probably the low voltage stepdown transformer. If there's power there, move to the plug that comes out of the control unit that goes to the fan canister, if there's no power there, it's something in the control unit. If you have power there going into the fan canister, then fan is bad.

Good Luck