• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Korean&Proud

I was just wondering if you guys could make it possible to upload the images from your comp instead of just getting them offline. if its already there than please delete this thread but I cant seem to find it. I tried to update my avatar from one ashton band to another but when it down sized it became unclear and blurry. thanks.

K&P

Try adding it on a site like www.photobucket.com in the proper size(use MS paint or something to convert and resize if needed) and then use the link that will be given once you upload for the link to the avatar in your profile.

At least that is how I did it for my "HIM" avatar and hope this helps

If you should need a hand just PM me and I will do what I can :)

thanks alot bro, I think this one I have is cool though. if I ever change it I will be sure to try that site, soudns like a neat idear. thanks.

K&P

hope this helps you and others who might see this . . .

try a program called ez thumbs or ez thumbnails or something like that(sorry, blanked out just now.) its REAL easy to find on download.com, type in thumbnail in the search and it should bring this program as one of the links.

really any picture resizer will do. this one is real eazy for me and its
FREE(ware)! hope that helps, if you need any more help, feel free to PM me.