• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Average age here

It's funny, there is always some add-on or statement that the Old Farts put in their post, I guess to make them feel better. I'm 80, but feel like 16. LOL
Just pulling the Retires legs, I don't do it very often, I'm afraid I might pull them out of the wheelchair.

28, but i feel like I'm 27 :laugh:

Ironworker said:
Um, KP your 16? Are you telling me I sent smokes to a kid?
I have 16 yr old son and he thinks farts are cool not cigars  ???
[snapback]217775[/snapback]​

Lmao, looks like i was one or two keys off! 18, sorry about that yall. 16 and farts, shoot at 16 I was heavy into cars, lifting, and sports.

K&P

stevehawk said:
43... going on 16...
[snapback]217906[/snapback]​

you are better off not coming to Vegas then...you might drink me under the table!!!

GO REDSKINS!!!

cletus said:
It's funny, there is always some add-on or statement that the Old Farts put in their post, I guess to make them feel better. I'm 80, but feel like 16. LOL
Just pulling the Retires legs, I don't do it very often, I'm afraid I might pull them out of the wheelchair.

[snapback]218371[/snapback]​

This old guy can kick your butt. :p

It's funny, there is always one cigar I send to Cletus that I piss on. I guess it makes me feel better like proving my bladder still works. I don't do it too often, I'm afraid he might think it has that Cuban tobacco twang and ask me for more. :p

cletus said:

The Master said:
I'm 47. The question is fine, I am also curious to see how old many of you are.
[snapback]217731[/snapback]​
I am 46, hey master nice birthday mine is dec 18 58. Some fine people were born on that day :thumbs: :)

AVB said:
It's funny, there is always one cigar I send to Cletus that I piss on. I guess it makes me feel better like proving my bladder still works. I don't do it too often, I'm afraid he might think it has that Cuban tobacco twang and ask me for more. :p

cletus said:

[snapback]218380[/snapback]​

Guess that's the reason he hangs out in the restroom...Looking for some twang floating in the urinal. :p

Just turned 22. I've been alive for 8062 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes, 44 seconds and going

38 (but i look 28, that's what they say anyhow)