• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO 77

Mephiston

Just found a couple of these locally.Looking forward to my first in a day or two. any good or bad opinions on them? I wondered because until now i've never seen them.

You'll hate them, send them to me! Addy in profile. ;) :D :D :D

Shadow said:
You'll hate them, send them to me! Addy in profile. ;)  :D  :D  :D
[snapback]172249[/snapback]​

Ohh man i wasted all that money :cool:
I think friday sounds good to try my first they look amazing and are rolled flawlessly.

These are one of the few smokes where I feel the quality of the cigar justifies its price.

Really, man now you make me want one.
I paid 10 per stick i'm sure thats high since i am buying in Michigan again.i have only ever had the easier to find avo's besides these.

Ok now that ive had one i decided i cannot possibly send them to you. they are just not fit for human consumption.

Got one in the humi that's talking to me. Judging from the rest of the AVO lines the 77 will be fantastic. So far my favorite AVOs are the Signatures. I definitely agree that the AVO prices are justified except for maybe the legacy but that's just because I think the Signature is a better smoke and therefore a better buy.

The only line I've never had and don't have in the humi is the 22 but it will be mine...oh yes it will be mine!