• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo 80 Limited Edition Cigar

The AVO event here is $125 for dinner and cigars...

I just bought an AVO LE #22 today...any good? Looks great and can't wait to burn it, but going to hold off for a couple of weeks to let it rest to my RH standards.

-Fetter

Careful..... :whistling:

That's what I'm still wondering! Does anyone else know what the deal is on these and if they're still out there for sale?

I know about the LE5 I have almost gone through 2 boxes of those. Had the 80th the other day. Have also had a few legacies. Thanks for the info on the 22s.

The AVO event here is $125 for dinner and cigars...

I just bought an AVO LE #22 today...any good? Looks great and can't wait to burn it, but going to hold off for a couple of weeks to let it rest to my RH standards.

-Fetter

This is my thread and I'll jack it if I want! Where did you buy your 22? I was under the impression that sales of that cigar are tricky right now. Something to do with some of the stores getting bent out of shape about other stores either having priority on those, or getting alotted more than some.

I was at a store in FL that had about a dozen sitting on the shelf one day, then two days later the owner had to pull them and couldn't sell them because of some political crap. I didn't get the whole story, but I was bummed that I didn't buy em when I had the chance!

I can get them (LE #22)...does anyone want one or 2? Here's the catch...California prices with 46.67% tax = $17.99...worth it to you?

BTW...he got them because Avo told the owner these were the best of the LE line and Avo agreed to get him a box. It's about half full and he has about 4 LE '05's left.

-Fetter

The AVO 22 is the best NC I've ever smoked. If anyone finds them without the brutal CA tax please let me know. Does anyone know if these are the same that were rolled a few years ago or a new release of the same blend?

The AVO 22 is the best NC I've ever smoked. If anyone finds them without the brutal CA tax please let me know. Does anyone know if these are the same that were rolled a few years ago or a new release of the same blend?

I've seen two different 22s... the originals, and some newer ones with a sun grown wrapper. I don't know what the deal is with the latter, though... same vitola, but the wrapper is clearly different.

There are 22's in the 80th anniv. humi just released, it contains 20 i think.

avo 22 info.. Enjoy :thumbs:

all the limited AVO smokes have been great but hands down the 22 is the best.
Still like the avo 75th anny's

I prefer the Avo 80 over the LE-5 myself. Only have smoked those 2 out of his bday line. Well the one from Avo's personal stash and I believe that was a 22 was a great smoke as well. :thumbs:

Went to the Avo event last night - WHAT A BLAST!!!

Avo played the piano for a bit - and spent the entire night with the gathering. What an incredibly personable man.

Food was great - cigars were great - the wine and scotch tasting was great as well!!!

Sorry you missed it, Satchmo....

Went to the Avo event last night - WHAT A BLAST!!!

Avo played the piano for a bit - and spent the entire night with the gathering. What an incredibly personable man.

Food was great - cigars were great - the wine and scotch tasting was great as well!!!

Sorry you missed it, Satchmo....

George it was great to meet up with you. Had an awesome time. With the box split of 80th's with a friend from work, we got the box signed. While getting it signed, Avo gave both of us an Avo 22 :0 . One out of his jacket pocket and the other out of his 3 finger cigar case sitting at his table. He said this is not the last time to Wisconsin and hopfully he comes back soon. Thanks to Avo for such a great event. :) Anybody who has the chance to go to one of these do not pass it up.