• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO-Limited Edition/POLO GOLF SHIRTS!

smokinstoagie

Hello,
I am contacting you as I have an offer that you may be interested in. We were able to secure a large alotment of Overrun Avo Cigar Embroidered Polo Shirts. The shirts are Top Quality, 100% cotton and feature the AVO Uvezian Signature Logo.
We have been selling these shirts to our customers for over $20 and offering them to other retailers for resale, incentive programs, etc. The shirts would make a great incentive for buy a box, get a shirt free.
We have been selling them to other retailers in dozen quanities for $95.00. That is less than $8 per shirt plus we throw in an additional shirt to make an even bakers dozen of 13 shirts. The resale and profit margin is incredible and the shirts have had a great interest and following from our customers and the cigar community. If interested in additional information, please feel free to contact us. We hope to hear back from you. Thank You.
Jim & Kev
www.thesmokinstoagie.com

I'm willin' to pick up a box of thirteen (13) if we have some interests here guys. Let me know. I only want one (1), so we can do a box split of these babies. Send me a PM and if we get a good showing, I might have to jump on this oppurtunity..... :)

So far this looks like a go.... :D

I've sent smokinstoagie an email asking if I have to get all the same sizes, what color is available, example / photo, etc. As soon as I hear something, I'll post it here. I'll get the break down of $ as well. Looks like around $8.50 a piece plus shipping which should not be too much. I'll send em' out First Class mail unless someone wants theirs faster than others..... :) :thumbs: :)

:D Thank You for all of the interest. To answer a few questions. The shirts are availble in all sizes from M to XXL. I do not have the actual measurements or shest sizes, but the shirts do run large. They are made of 100%cotton and are a great quality shirt with finely detailed stitch embroidery on the front chest. The color is a maroonish and unfortunaelty the only color we have.
We have sold quite a few out to other retailers and many to our customers. If anyone here is interested, we would be selling them at $16.95 including shipping costs. This is a graet deal as the shirts themselves are probally worth well over the $30 range.
The dozen quanity comes in an assortment of sizes from M to XXL. You get 2=M, 5=L, 4=XL and 2=XXL. I can attempt to post a photo, but no guarantees. If anyone is interested in a photo, please e-mail and i will try sending one in an e-mail to you.
I hope that I have answered many of your questions. If any other questions, please feel free to e-mail. We are doing our best to answer all e-mails, so please be patient if we dont get to you immediately. Thank you.

Well, Jim & Kev answered most of our questions and returned my email as well. I asked them to foward me a picture and an addy to send em' a check. We see that they said they are sized large so I'll most likely keep a large for myself. That'll leave the following:

Medium: Fast4Dr
Medium: Lucasbuck
Large: Stogieman
Large: Fast4Dr
Large: Lucasbuck
Large: Wam79
Large: geldor1
X-Lg: rknicker
X-Lg: gregor22
X-Lg: gregor22
X-Lg: Pepe
XX-Lg: Skydivnekd
XX-Lg: sleepyjim

I'll update this as folks let me know what sizes they prefer. Hopefully, we'll be wearing a cool AVO Polo to the office soon...... :D :thumbs: :p

Back