• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVO Maduro Belicoso

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
Last night, AVO was at my local shop doing a special. As per my usual lack of self discipline, I bought too much. But that's besides the point. :) Drinks, food, music, and the like were all provided and the members-only lounge was open to the public. Me and a few of my friends sat down with our purchases and fired up a stick. I chose to fire up my AVO Maduro Belicoso (where as the other 3 fired up a stick from their newly purchased box of Graycliff Presidentes).

On first sight, it just looked absolutely delicious. A very well constructed, free flowing cigar. Most, if not all, of the AVOs I've seen and smoked have all had near flawless construction. If not for anything, then at least they're aesthetically pleasing on the eye.

I fire this one up... and from the first draw to the final draw, awesome. Smooth, rich flavor. Definitely medium bodied, but well defined taste. As I mentioned above, food and drinks provided, and although I generally don't drink anything with my cigar, I couldn't pass up cold Fat Tire. :D I drank only in small sips, as to minimize distraction from the taste.

For all intents and purposes, I wasn't really smoking this cigar to do a review, since I was just chilling with some friends, but I just distinctly remember how good it was. I nubbed this one down good... I would've kept going except that my fingers were starting to get really hot. :p

Overall... 9 out 10. By far, my favorite maduro thus far. :thumbs:

Thanks for the review Michael. I still haven't tried an AVO maduro yet. Never had a bad AVO though. Love the Signatures :love:

Ditto what LB said. AVOs are definitely one of my all time Domestic favorites and I try a different one all the time. If you get a chance, try a 77 or if you can get your hands one, fire up a 22 and you will be hooked for life...... :D :thumbs: :p

At the said AVO tasting special, they were running great deals on all their AVO lines. I picked up a box of the 77s. Absolutely favorites of the brand, for sure... Haven't been so lucky for a 22 though. Not complaining here. Yummy cigars, for sure. :thumbs: