• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Azucar Cigar Lounge Herf w/ CP - January 26, 2008

Bring what you like, regardless of their origin.
Trade whatever with whomever.

Just enjoy yourself.

Stink

Okay...I'm in the chat room and got the video screen up....not getting anything...

This was one heck of a herf! I heard nothing but good things from everyone - glad you all had a great time! Those who couldn't make it, you missed out big time! The live video/audio feed plus the chatroom was a major success. Everyone at the herf had a blast "e-herfing" with those who were too far away to make it.

Geoff, Dom, Erich, Jimmy, thank you all for opening your house to CP.

Pete - Great meeting you, thanks for making the trip out. You should hang out in the chatroom more often. ;)

We'll get pictures up soon. If anyone took pictures, please email them to me at rod@cigarpass.com.

Rod

Thanks to all the CP members who showed up in force. Your patronage and company are appreciated.

We will have to do this again.

Rod, thanks for all your help.

Geoff

Last night was a blast

Thanks to Geoff for allowing all of us to enjoy the club, to Rod for setting up the first live video cyber herf, and to all the CP'ers for being so welcoming and and generous, glad you're not all to proud to smoke cigars out of a pink hello kitty bag!!

Pete's a cool cat, he took a lot of shit for that scarf and was a good sport.

Here is a taste:

Mary on the left and Amanda on the right!

2224250922_a618c08138.jpg

Thank you Rod, Geoff and Pete.

Last night was a great introduction to CP and Azucar. I had a wonderful time, smoked several great cigars, met many great people and won some cool raffle prizes. Tatuaje's are one my favorite cigars, so it was especially cool meeting Pete. I am looking forward to the next herf!

Bryan

Geoff,

Thanks for inviting us again to your place. I had a great time as usual and wish your place was closer. You have a great group of guys working with you and I always feel welcome. Once again thank you.

Rod, thanks for organizing this event. It was great to meet other CP members who I would otherwise not have had a chance to meet. To the guys who came from San Diego, it was great to meet all of you.Se

Mark, thanks for all the extra effort helping everyone out.

It was great to meet Charlie (the ugly one) and Charlie (the handsome one) again. LOL...at this growth rate for CP, we'll have a Brian #5 and Charlie #7 in no time.

Adrian, Larry, Matt, Alex, Wes and everybody else (Sorry, forgot some names), great seeing you guys and hope to see you guys around.

It was nice meeting and getting to talk to Pete too.

-Chico

As always Geoff and his staff are top notch and very accomidating. It was great to hang with what is becoming a regular crew as well as some new faces. We as a whole are definately growing and soon we will rival some of the Herf crews that assmeble other places.

Rod and Ashley were great as usual and the live chat was really cool.

Moki wanted to see my man tits and just as I was mustering up the courage to do so after just one beer, we lost our feed :( . I promise to not disappoint in the not to distant future, first however I will ask all in attendance to sign a waiver releasing me of any liability for blindness that such a sight is likely to produce. :laugh:

Again thank you Stinki, and Rod and everyone else, especially Pete Johnson who was way cool and down to earth can't wait for the next time... :thumbs:

As always, it was excellent herfing with all of you.

Geoff - Thank you for hosting our freeloading group at your amazing facility ;) All the Azucar staff were top notch as usual.

Rod - Thank you for all the work you put in to make this thing a reality. Especially being able to digi-herf with the chat folk!

It appears this was my last regular LA herf since I'll be moving to Oceanside this weekend. What an excellent herf to end my run as a SoCal regular. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the SD botls and hanging with Charlie. And of course - I'll make every effort to get up to LA for more than an occasional herf :)

Pete - It was great to meet you! Thanks for your cigars (and for signing my lighters ;))

All - Thanks for making this herf awesome! I can't wait to see ya'll at the next one I can make :)

Moki wanted to see my man tits and just as I was mustering up the courage to do so after just one beer, we lost our feed :( . I promise to not disappoint in the not to distant future, first however I will ask all in attendance to sign a waiver releasing me of any liability for blindness that such a sight is likely to produce. :laugh:

Wasn't me! :)

I had a great time virtu-herfing.
Busting on Pete and Charlie.
Winning smokes.
Made me miss So. Cal.
Wish I had won Mary!
Look forward to the next one!

-Rob

Wow Amanda has beautiful eyes. I didn’t notice that last night. :whistling:

I had a great time last night. Already posted on it <== on another thread early this morning..

Adrian your very correct sir. Had a long conversation going with Pete as the night went on. Very down to earth and a great guy! Enjoyed myself getting to know the man a little better as a person, while he was there. Many things we talked about. With were he is going and whats in store with his brand over the next few years... Cant tell you much, lets just say. Many good things to come for us "Tat Heads" in the next few years..

Pete again thank you sir! Geoff, Dominic and all the folks down at Club Caribe/Azucar cigars.. As has been said before on this thread. You guys rock!

Last but not least Rod, as I've said before, You Da Man!! Thank you sir.. Lets do it again some time soon. :thumbs:

Edited: Needed a little more color. :blush:

Thank you to all involved in making this a very enjoyable evening. I walked in the door not knowing anybody and left trying to remember way to many names. You guys really know how to make the new guy feel welcome.

Special thanks to Rod and Geoff for organizing an incredible evening. Rod, great set up with the chat room and live camera. Geoff, great club. Thanks for opening it up to us.

Pete was great too. Thanks for answering all the cigar construction questions I threw at you. I also appreciate the cigar and intend to enjoy it soon.

This was my first herf but will not be my last. Hope to meet up with you guys again and see if I can remember at least a few names.

Thanks everyone for a great evening.

Dave

Had a great time as well. Azucar is one hell of a nice place. I'm very much looking forward to visiting them again. Got meet Pete J. and I must say he is a really nice guy for a Red Sox fan. Rod did a great job of setting this up and keeping the virtual link running. Got to spend some time with Putz which is allways cool. Adrian was late as usual. Oh yeah...and did I mention they've got a bartender over there that is fine with a capital F I N E !!!!!!!!!!

and did I mention they've got a bartender over there that is fine with a capital F I N E !!!!!!!!!!

The dirty birdy with the tatuaje hat smoking a stick while working was nice... not sure it thats the one you're talking about.