• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

B-day Recommendation

interleukin2

Reaction score
So today begins my last year of being 20 and I would like a recommendation:
Here are some choices a friend has offered:
a. Boli RC
b. Part D #4
c. San Crist. La Fuerza
d. Monte #2
e. Cohiba Robusto
f. R&J Short Ch
g. HUpp Coronas Minor
f. All of the above :cool:
Plus please feel free to recommend other good CC and NCC that would make a great buy !!
Thanks guys

I would vote for Boli RC or CoRo. With that list, you really can't go wrong though.

I think a lot of the decision would depend on the age of the cigars as well.

Boy,

Those cigars are so different you'd do as well to just pick them out of a hat. Do you have preferences insofar as taste, size, cost that you could apply as criteria? The HU Coronas Minor is an inexpensive tubo and does not really fit with the others. Lots of folks like the CoRo but I'd only smoke one if I got it as a gift. The SCdLH La Fuerza is a sort of unusual cigar and people tend to like it or dislike it with not too many lukewarm opinions. You'd do well to try one before you buy. Personally I like the molasses overtones but it's not a common profile. All the rest are what I'd consider "classic" crowd pleasers and would be well worth your time.

If I were to put a box down and smoke over time, I'd pick the RyJ Short Churchills then PSD4. If I were picking up a box to smoke now and share with other smoking buddies, it'd be the Bolivar Royal Coronas, hands down.

Happy B'day!

Wilkey