• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Girl on the way

Rooke

Hey everyone.
So my wife and i are expecting our first child on April 15th, she has given me the ok to get a celebration cigar but i need some persuasion. I have a couple in mind,

Padron 1964 anne maduro
Padron 1926, anne 40th, anne 80th, maduro 
Ashton ESG or VSG
Davidoff

Thoughts? suggestions? thanks everyone -Jake

Congrats!!! Just one cigar or a box? It depends on your taste really. I think most Padrons taste the same, so it really doesn't matter what you choose. I'd personally go with Davidoff millennium blend from what you've listed.

Backslide said:
Congrats!!! Just one cigar or a box? It depends on your taste really. I think most Padrons taste the same, so it really doesn't matter what you choose. I'd personally go with Davidoff millennium blend.

Single:
Davidoff Churchill in a Toro

Box:
Monte No. 2 and smoke one a year until they're gone...

Congrats! :thumbs:

Single: pardon 64 maduro torpedo

Box: cohiba robusto or siglo VI

Sorry guys, single stick, possibly two, ond for the day of birth then age the second for her one year birthday. Like the comments so far, may have to get a sampler of all these listed so far!
Sorry guys, single stick, possibly two, ond for the day of birth then age the second for her one year birthday. Like the comments so far, may have to get a sampler of all these listed so far!

First of all congratulations on the baby!  Secondly, I would have one of those 1926's 40th or 80th.

Congrats on the baby.  My wife is due on April 23 with our second girl.  I picked up a box of Por Larranaga Encantos for the occasion.  Since your just doing a couple of singles can't go wrong with any of those really.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats to you as well okeandcoke.

Im leaning towards getting a pair of something. Never had davidoff, them seem good though...

Well my wife surprised me with a padron 1926 80th Anne maduro! With the due date closing in (April 15) I can't wait to smoke this thing!

She does know how to pick them. I bet it tastes even sweeter after the kid arrives. Enjoy.

Congrats. I would get one of each. After your girl is born, your cigar budget will get substantially reduced and right now you're wife is preoccupied with being pregnant. So now is really the time to push the limit on your celebratory cigars.

golfgar said:
First of all congratulations on the baby!  Secondly, I would have one of those 1926's 40th or 80th.
Can't go wrong with these two.
Maduro Clint said:
Can't go wrong with these two.
Oh...and Congrats!

Hey thanks guys! So what youre saying is she won't notice if I get a bunch of sticks in the next few days haha I'll see what I can get away with.

Pregnancy brain. "But honey...you're the one that told me to buy two boxes."

^ Pretty much what he said! Congrats! Mine is about to be 18...they grow fast