• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baccarat Petite Corona

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Well when I first joined this site someone recommended Baccarat so I finally tried one I got in a pass.

I was led to believe that it was going to be sweet but there was no sugar in this wrapper. Just a mild, light wrapper flavor.

Draw was quite good, burn was good, ash never came into play cos I was walking.

Overall the flavor was mild but with a little more flavor to it than a Helix, which is the closest approximation to that cigar that I have smoked before.

Not what I expected, and in fact better than I expected. I haev another one sitting in my humi and I'm kind of ambivalent as to whether I will smoke it or pass/trade/bomb it. I would be happy to smoke it but wouldn't cry if someone else did.

Baccarat's are ok IMHO. Nothing to wow about but you know, not too bad. They glue the cap on with a gum based glue of some kind thats suposed to impart a subtle sweetness to the stick while smoking it. Its very relative though. Sweet compared to an ISOM, but nowhere near what a havana Honey or something would be. I can notice it but I really have to look for it.

The National Brand Sungrowns (same maker as Baccarat) are a very tasty mild smoke that I used to like when I first started. IMHO it is a great line for beginning smokers.