• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAD BOTL - Items never received

Everyone, Thank you! Generosity here is amazing, but seriously guys, there really is no need to make anything right. This thread already made things right by exposing him. He'll soon find out that we are a tight and incestuous community and there will be nowhere online that he can go to hide from this.

Agian...Thank You!

Everyone, Thank you! Generosity here is amazing, but seriously guys, there really is no need to make anything right. This thread already made things right by exposing him. He'll soon find out that we are a tight and incestuous community and there will be nowhere online that he can go to hide from this.

Agian...Thank You!
???

Doc.

Agian...Thank You!

Too late ...... be on the lookout for a box :laugh:

:cool:

Agian...Thank You!

bfreebern said:
:D :D :D

Thank you, David...and all you others out there. Can't a man just get some peace? :)

Thankfully, I'm still in Rochester and it'll be my wife that has to bear the brunt of these mailings. :sign:

Agian...Thank You!
???

Doc.
What Doc meant

Agian...Thank You!

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's daughter!

Handcuffs, a jail cell and a plunger come to mind as appropriate.

Yep on the handcuffs, and I'd be just as comfortable using a basement, duct tape, some wet sponges and a 950 amp jump starter.

Fuckin' pissant and coward of the highest order.
Amateurs! Draw, quarter, and disembowel the fugger. Then, display his head on a pike at CP's portal as a warning to other miscreants.

Doc.
Not quiet enough...

Let me get this straight, not only did he skip out on a trade without an excuse, but he skipped out on a trade that was for a FUND RAISER? ??? seriously? On a better, lighter note, it is very heartening to see how this community dealt with this situation... CP is very unique, in a good way.

I'm sorry but I've never understood why that clip/music is called "Dueling Banjos? There's only one banjo.......

And, did anyone else catch the cost for the gas?

Dan

I grew up in the same hometown as Eric, and went to grade school and high school with his Dad, and Eric was in school with my kids. It appears that this particular "apple" has rolled quite a long way from the tree!

Eric, it may be too late to save your reputation here at CP, but it is never too late to do the right thing!

Tattle on him to his dad!

His Dad passed away a few years ago, and believe me, he would be appalled by the actions here!

I am very impressed with the response of the BOTLs to a brother who got shorted while giving to a worthy cause. It serves to reinforce all the good I have seen and received from folks on this very unusual board!

Good show guys! :thumbs:

NOW, does anyone have his address?

It might be fun to bomb him! I have some special "stuff" that would suit him quite well. :cool: It might make the point that not only are his bad faith actions noticed and unappreciated but that we know where he lives.

Dave, negative energy like that has a way of coming back to bite you. He's been humiliated and ostracized from a great place. No need to get yourself in a jam with the USPS.

Doc.

Doc,

I have learned that lesson.

I have a handful of really terrible Thompson cigars that I had in mind to send. They really are bone dry and absolutely unsmokable and would make a fitting bomb to a worthless former CPer.

I thought an object lesson might make a point that mere words haven't.

However, I will resist ...

Blessings!
Dave

This is such a bummer in my short time here everyone goes above and beyond to help other BOTL. It is sad indeed to see someone take advantage of the kindness of the BOTL here at CP. :angry:

At first when I began reading I wondered why CP was airing its dirty laundry for all to see. As I continued to read I understood that it was a last resort and agree it absolutely needed to be done. What amazes me the most is the selflessness of so many people on this list. Some of the sticks we smoke aren't the cheapest by any means and not all of us make big money. It is nice to see that so many are willing to give on such a short note.

This was the first cigar forum I found and as far as I am concerned I can stop looking. Thank you for turning a crappy side if humanity into an example of the best CP has to offer. I'm glad I found this place. This willingness to give reminds me of my family and friends in the service.

Again. Thank you for proving there is such thing as "good people"

What a shame...

It's extremely rare that something like this happens here. You give someone the benefit of the doubt and this is what the end result is (sometimes). This guy was given MANY opportunities to make good on the deal. Sam, Gary and myself all emailed him numerous times. When he decided to hide his "last seen" date, we pretty much knew this guy wasn't going to follow through. He just screwed himself on CP as well as on another highly trafficked forum because of his actions here. Word travels fast in the cigar community.

Agian...Thank You!

bfreebern said:
:D :D :D

Thank you, David...and all you others out there. Can't a man just get some peace? :)

Thankfully, I'm still in Rochester and it'll be my wife that has to bear the brunt of these mailings. :sign:

Sam,
I was serious if you're interested...

Charlie Wenzel? If you have 2 broken legs and nothing to do for 3 hours google him and wish this guy the same fate...