• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BAD @dawgie = Devastation

Pugman1943

My days are routine, breakfast smoke with coffee, light lunch, off to the shop, come home and get the mail and go up for dinner. So for packages there is a key left in our tiny mailbox for larger packages. In this case I got to open a 10 x 12 box and see an Amazon box. Well, we do support Amazon so no big deal. WRONG! Opening triggered the device and I am now surrounded by the great outdoors and so much bubble pack and papers containing the formula used to build this device.

Why @dawgie34203, why would you pick on a fellow canine? Except to inflict pleasure in the surprise and in the quality and diversity of the bomb. Totally blew me away in more ways than one. The instructions contained a complete listing of all components, their maker and origin ( thank heavens ) cause these are not standard issue.

Can only say a sincere Thank You for the surprise. Now I have to pick up the pieces.

IMG_0560.jpeg

Glad to see Ed is still puttering around here!
Great target!

Back