• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

bad taste (ammonia?)

That pic alone sums it up if you ask me. Take some time relax and evaluate why it is your smoking cigars. I know for me I relax grab a nice stick kill an hour or so and de-stress, why rush a good thing?

There is no way someone would smoke a Sublime that fast. :angry:

1. Why don't you fill out your profile so we know a little more about you. :thumbs:
2. Shift Key
3. It doesn't sound like you have any idea of what you're doing. SEARCH and READ my friend. I'd start out on the main page and start reading on the subject of lighting a cigar to smoking it, etc...The basics.

Just updates my profile, thank you for the reply

I did bush, and after i smoked the vegas 5 I even brushed my tongue.
I did smoke the vegas 5 very slowly, i walked and smoked and it took me an hour, also after a few draws i rinsed my mouth out either with water or soda.

but i was doing some research and apparently as another person mentioned ammonia is in the tobacco and after 6 months to a year becomes a lot less.

1. Why don't you fill out your profile so we know a little more about you. :thumbs:
2. Shift Key
3. It doesn't sound like you have any idea of what you're doing. SEARCH and READ my friend. I'd start out on the main page and start reading on the subject of lighting a cigar to smoking it, etc...The basics.

I did smoke the vegas 5 very slowly, i walked and smoked and it took me an hour, also after a few draws i rinsed my mouth out either with water or soda.

but i was doing some research and apparently as another person mentioned ammonia is in the tobacco and after 6 months to a year becomes a lot less.
Yea we aren't big on politics here ???

That pic alone sums it up if you ask me. Take some time relax and evaluate why it is your smoking cigars. I know for me I relax grab a nice stick kill an hour or so and de-stress, why rush a good thing?

WKOTI did, but that's probably why he has strep throat now. :sign:

Hope you feeling better CJ!

WKOTI did, but that's probably why he has strep throat now. :sign:

Hope you feeling better CJ!

Thanks brother, that Sublime was might tasty! :laugh: ;)

2. Shift Key

Yea we aren't big on politics here ???

Agreed. Please remove the political stuff from your profile as there is a strict no-politics rule here on CP.

Back