• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bag

ERHM! ^^^ ....just saying....

Jonesy said:

C'mon Kirk....you know what Rod says about posting just a picture....  :p

:sign:

(Edit: went to the second page....totally killed the joke. Fail)

BigJake6904 said:

I do believe this would have been a banning offense had you not added the edit!

Jonesy said:

I do believe this would have been a banning offense had you not added the edit!

Yea, but he added a caption also!  :p

Tall Paul said:
I don't understand the title of this thread. I do not know how to change it. Doing everything from my phone now. Got a few things to learn.
First thing is you don't need to start a tread for everything that pops into your head. Every thread you started in the last two nights you could have posted your thoughts into a current active thread on discussions that your info would have fit nice. For example this should have been posted into the today's smoke thread! Now we have a thread that is titled bag which makes no sense.

Paul
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75206-todays-smoke-2014/page-38#entry1168014

Link to thread.
You do not need to tell me how to post where to post or when to post! I'll post what I like. Just trying to back into things around here.

atuck said:

I don't understand the title of this thread. I do not know how to change it. Doing everything from my phone now. Got a few things to learn.
First thing is you don't need to start a tread for everything that pops into your head. Every thread you started in the last two nights you could have posted your thoughts into a current active thread on discussions that your info would have fit nice. For example this should have been posted into the today's smoke thread! Now we have a thread that is titled bag which makes no sense.

Paul
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75206-todays-smoke-2014/page-38#entry1168014

Link to thread.
You do not need to tell me how to post where to post or when to post! I'll post what I like. Just trying to back into things around here.

It seems that you don't take friendly advice very well do you? Take it easy and get yourself re-familiarized with everyone, what CP is all about and some of the basic common sense rules. That's all we're asking for brother - no one has a problem with you but that attitude is getting old really quick.

It's ok to get back into the swing of things but swigging your dick around is a different story. ;)

atuck said:

Paul

Link to thread.

Maybe you are miss reading it. You said you have some things to learn I was attempting to help in pointing you to the smoke thread... O well attempt failed would you rather I gave the old saying read more post less and let you figure it out? I think that's rude and was avoiding it.

Carry on with whatever you want to do.

atuck said:
Already with the attitude again?

bfreebern said:
Already with the attitude again?
Well. When everybody keeps jumping on my back. It's not very welcoming.

I honestly think he was trying to help ya out man. There are threads with topics that compliment some of your recent posts.